help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BLUECHEESEPLZ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 06 April 2011 at 21:32
Hi everyone first timer to the weed forums.im looking to see if anyone has grown outdoors in ireland and if it was sucessful.iv grown indoors for few years now iv produced lovely nuggets and smoke but there has to sum way of doing it outdoors and doing it right of course. have 5 blue cheese 3 cream caramel and 2 shark attack going at the min.im willing to part with 2 of em thats if any of these strains would be ok to go out to the great outdoors here in ireland. its now the 6th of april but all my plants are nearly ready to flower when is best to put em out and any info at all welcome again this will be my first ever outdoor and pretty clueless bout it so plz.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 18:51
hi cheeze,
planting outside is done in the netherlands in may, because of frost but also for enough hours of light.if you do it earlier plants start to flower and if it are indicas the will go later in veg again is problems.
Succes with your grow and welcome on the site!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 19:01
have a look at this m8 should give u good info on grwoing outdoors in ireland.
are u south or north m8?
not sure about those strains outdoors in our climate m8 but im sure alecky will be on later and will point u in the right direction.
i have early girl in veg now for outdoors this season and its a great strain for our shit weather.
alecky had a great grow with pakistan valley last year and it was not supposed to be suited for our climate so u never no!

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 19:07
forgot to attach the link m8 here it is.
http://sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=pakistan+valley&search=Go
goodluck%3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 18:52
tanx m8 got some early skunk they are looking gr8 goin to keep the other lil babys under my 400 and 600watt hps didnt get replys so wasnt sure wat to do researched a bit and found out from a m8 he did eskunk with good results dying to see if thios works out tanx 4 the reply
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 18:58
tanx martini hope this works more crops equals more smoke im gonna upload pics if i remember haha i got some early skunk gonna giv em til the end of april start of may a m8 done em over here already but was in green house im put em in the gr8 outdoors hope they work out tanx 4 advice
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 18:58
Early Skunk was a good choice, I reckon.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 19:03
i hope they were a good choice its a bit of an experiment iv nvr done outdoor b4 but iv had plenty of gud indoor grows just wanna try it out have u done any outdoor grows
F1z View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote F1z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 00:22
early skunk grow outdoors uk ordered my seed today! I can't wait to get crackin good luck mate
farley marley View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote farley marley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 02:05
i grew early skunks last year, they were really nice plants about 6 foot tall with long branches, they had big frosted buds on them and the plants were stolen a week before they were readdy....
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 03:17
thats a shit 1 farley hope ya have better luck this time bud!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 01:43
Originally posted by F1z

early skunk grow outdoors uk ordered my seed today! I can't wait to get crackin good luck mate

hi there m8 yea i got ten eskunk and outv the ten only 5 hatched a bit dissapointed i must say outv the 5 that hatched 3 were good 2 of them just didnt wanna do anything.im a bit sick 70 euro i payed for them bought them in a grow shop near me think il order them online in future nvr had these problems before let me no if you get on alright.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 01:50
[QUOTE=farley marley] i grew early skunks last year, they were really nice plants about 6 foot tall with long branches, they had big frosted buds on them and the plants were stolen a week before they were readdy.... [/Q
UOTE]
man that is complete crap hope that doesnt happen to me hav a great spot for em an acre long grass nobody ever goes near i cant wait to see the end result hav 3 outv the ten i got looking sexy 3 outv 10 is a bad ratio but what can ya do.i have to put up pics.getting some lovely weather here at the min lil girls are loving ithttp://forum.sensiseeds.com/smileys/smiley40.gif
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:02
Originally posted by BLUECHEESEPLZ

outv the ten only 5 hatched a bit dissapointed i must say outv the 5 that hatched 3 were good 2 of them just didnt wanna do anything.

How did you try to germinate these seeds? It's important to sprout them carefully, and don't give up on them too early.

Also, while I haven't seen them, I have a feeling that the two germinated seeds that were slower would have picked up (or will still, if you kept them) and grow well.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BLUECHEESEPLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 17:57
Originally posted by Ganja

Originally posted by BLUECHEESEPLZ

outv the ten only 5 hatched a bit dissapointed i must say outv the 5 that hatched 3 were good 2 of them just didnt wanna do anything.
How did you try to germinate these seeds? It's important to sprout them carefully, and don't give up on them too early.Also, while I haven't seen them, I have a feeling that the two germinated seeds that were slower would have picked up (or will still, if you kept them) and grow well.

tanx for the reply ganja i did keep em but 12 days ago i put the 5 good ones in soil 3 going perfect the other 2 just completly stopd the shell wouldnt brake off and then the other 5 jus didnt germ at all iv nvr had probs like this b4 didnt do anything different than usual.i think they were left in the fridge 4 god nos how long in the grow shop i got em from would that of affected em cos outv ten iv got 3 healthy lil babys it wouldnt be strage if 1 r 2 didnt suceed trough the germing but 5 outv 10 and then 3 outv 5 its a first for me and a bit annoyed bout it but sure wat can ya do hope to get the best outv theese ones there coming on smashing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>