Am i ready to harvest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am i ready to harvest
    Posted: 21 April 2011 at 22:39
the yellow between the veins can be an indication of to much lime in the soil, with a high humidity give less water, the total of the buds look to much leafs and to less buds, could be caused by high humidity or wrong ph. the strain looks strong with much hairs on the leafs..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 21:56

Here are my 2 plants at 11 weeks flowering.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 00:44
The top 3 pics are a northern light & the bottom 3 are my whit widow%3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 00:41
Hi fellow smokers,
here are my 2 girls on day 61 of fowering
what you think?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 19:26
are the veggin lights adjustable? if so you want them right over the plants.

i used a 200w blue cfl ( about 35 squid), the young plants can touch it with out them getting burnt, but i kept it about 4/5cm off the tops of the plants. i didnt get any strech and nice thick stems
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 19:23
think 70 is on the high side but its not too bad.

50-52% is fine you shouldn't need to go lower than that.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 19:03
Thanks lads for replys
My grow room is 3 feet x 5 feet & 7 feet tall with 2 plaster walls and 2 plastic walls,
my baby plants are under 4 foot florasents 1 warm 1 cool bulb each
I have sorted out my temps but now i am having some real probs with humidity
the humidity out side has been at a steddy 83% all week hear & when i close & seal up my grow room the humidity rises to 70% my light gives of 35c temp naturaly im not pulling air in at the moment due to humidity outside but i am still pulling air out & have fan blowing.
I went out to argos a few days ago & bought a small dehumiditifer but im still only getting it down to 50-52% is there anything i can do if i loose my crop now ill be sick as im so close now.
Will the few days of high humidity harm my crop or can i get away with it if it happens from time to time%3cig%3c
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 01:02
Hey Marty,

still got a little bit to go yet mate, temps are on the high side.

what light are you using for the small plants? look very skinny. are they just by the window?

if you start em off in the right way its easier to keep en healthy as they grow up.

the pic of the big plant, is that roots showing through the soil? if so think they'll be best covered with soil.
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 00:50
marty they still dont look ready for me still a few weeks i think!?
ur temps are way to high m8 u need to sort some extraction and ventilation 25 to 30c is good for lights on although best to stay a few degree,s under 30 for best temp.
having ur temps between 33 & 40 is probably why ur plants look so thin and how bad is ur humidity m8?
seriously m8 i think them plants at 55 days should have a hell of a lot more weight on them at this stage!
get them temps sorted m8 as ur not getting anything near what u should out of them plants!
were are u growing?tent?closet?
if from eire myself m8 and i no we have a had a few hot days but no cause for your temps!

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 22:51
Hi everyone;
Here are some more pics im getting excited nearly harvest its my first so tips please
& ive a few questions aswell
The 2 mature plants are 55 days at 12/12 how do you think they look
they have lost some smell 2 weeks ago my room smellt like an amsterdam coffee shop
now they dont really smell strong.
i dont have any long hears on buds either,  temp at 33-40 in the day 25-30 at night
ph 6.6, i am having probs with humidity tho.
its been damp here for a week now & humidity out side is 83% most days
ive put a cap on airflow in with air been sucked out, it drops at night but i cant keep it down in the room any tips.
The small plant is my ak47 she is 7 and a half weeks old, like my white skunk she is not
 very big should i top her ? i want to take clones too......... what you think............... 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 00:42
cheers sarah louise,
im nervis and sad to cut my little girl
in alittle more detail what am i trying to do
cheers%3cig%3c
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 03:12
Originally posted by marty12345

what is white skunk like ?

Well, Marty i don't know. I've had white widow and skunk no1 (both great strains) but not a combination between them. I'd be very curious about it %3coint
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 02:57
This is how I would do it.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 23:47
on link go to toppin cannabis by plant yeh
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 23:46
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>