month old with problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 15:59
ok cool m8 explains alot then! lol
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 23:27
Thanks for info fellowsmokers,
silly me didn't know i was in outdoor grow new to this fourm bissenss too,
im growing indoor under lights  (flouresants) temp 25/30c im giving rainwater at a ph of 6.6
& sorry silly me again im giving them 18 hours light a day ive pulled back on the water too.
this is my 2nd time around to grow i also have a white widow & northern light in flowering there doing well but i just cant keep the humidity down under 40% the h light gives a temp in the room of 30/35c ive stoped pulling in air because the air out side is cold & moist but i have a fan still pulling out. when there on there 12/12 night mode i have a heater on to give heat and the humidity drop to 30% should i just leave it on all the time but that drives temps up ??????????. i will be sick if i loose my crop now after all the care i gave%3cig%3c
thank again for all the advice i wish you all good growing.................  
G.A. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Gone Away

Quote G.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 02:33
you dont ever want low humidity, dont go below 45%. in veg 65 to 75 is good and in bloom be around 45 to 55% to low and the stomata...(poures in leaf) will be closed and not function correctly
temps should be 84 highs and low no lower than 70. having less day to night swing is best.
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 00:12
Hi g.a.
cheers for advice i thought humidity needed to be low in flowering because of moulding ive been on the net looking around a bit and they say when you see it its to late because it moulds from the inside- out and i dont want to loose my crop now only 4 weeks left i hope%3co%20high

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12