lovley hash!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 18:43
you are right chis it was hard but when burnt it fluffed up and smelled sweet
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 18:43
%3chumbs%20Up
TokeAway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TokeAway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 19:36
i love a good bit of solid but like you others its been shitty soapbar in south of england.
  I remember the days of the early nineties when you had a choice of solid. Loved those travelers too that sold some quality solid. I used to love my gold seal when i was younger too but have never had since...makes my mouth water thinking about it!
 You get ppl down here trying to sell some clean soapbar as pollen,does my head in!!

The best hash ive ever had was in france when me and my mate were hitching across france to spain.We hadnt purchased a ticket so were a little nervous but the train was full...we ended up in a carriage with a cpl of gorgeous danish girls and were getting on pretty dam good.(me and my mate cldnt believe our luck)..then i spotted  a man dressed in some african tribe looking dress (sorry not very cultured) with a stick with a bell on...made me think of heidi...anyway he was smoking and approached him and ended up buying a good quarter of the lightest most crumbliest stuff ive ever had the luck to have. Was a wicked excited buzz but didnt help with the girls as me and my mate couldnt stop laughing at each other and in the end they left us in the carriage...oww well was a great smoke anyway %3co%20high

and jonny im so so jealous...would love some of that!
TokeAway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TokeAway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 19:38
opps didnt relaise its a oldish post
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 20:44
their's is no good hash unless it's made by your self or some one you know the rest funds all kinds of shit war/rebellion/greed sorry have friends over and am feeling political. and i'm twisted
Reiaku View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Reiaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 01:32
WOW! That soldi looks amazing!
It's the same story here in southern italy.. Not that i really know any serious dealers to be able to say so, but all my friends have pretty much the same shit: mostly hard, harsh tasting and little stone/high.
I tried asking if there was any marocco 00 or indian black or anything that could at least be considered hash, but ZERO :(
I can't even find weed man... When i get luck i get some weak crap most of the time, and it's 10eur for 2 spliffs, sometimes three (but mixed half tobacco)...
When i use to be in Toronto i use to smoke every day, and never ran out, was pretty good weed too!
This downgrade has been pretty shitty honestly, oh well...
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 01:59
I wont buy hash in the uk anymore. Unless it was from somebody i knew who had made it themselves, but in that case they'dprobably give it to me for nothing anyway. Or swap it for green, whatever. Last time i bought hash was a year or two ago, and even though it was quite similar to yours in size and look, and was better than the usual crap, it just didnt do it for me. It is handy to have a little for a crisis though, something is better than nothing.
Green-Thumb Growing
limerick79 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limerick79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 16:21
just got some of this last night....d a c i a... stamp
its ok not bad....
others thats around are better...t m...b a t n a...
limerick79 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limerick79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 16:23
hi guys this stuff is in ireland now.....

its ok....but we had better up to recent....bring back ...t m...batna
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 21:36
@ Limerick79

well sham.
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12