lovley hash!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lovley hash!
    Posted: 05 March 2011 at 02:13
Hi guys just been smoking some of this stuff tonight and its the best smoke ive had over here for a long time!
its pollen or polm but has a real strong smell very hashy yet almost like weed.
burns a treat and smokes great lovley taste and great buzz!
nice to have something different from over priced shit damp weed for a change!

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 15:50
its pressed pollen, ...
edit : looks like a 100 gram block.
Best pollen is  a thicker brick unpressed less green and you should be able to crumble it without a fire.But i am spoiled..If you find it a good pollen , it is!!
The crumbles should be able to make a small ball of it again, and if you put a fire to it: no black color, the best melts in your hand.
Have a nice smoke!!
edit 2 it is a good smoke i believe it, i love pollen myself.When i was in bizniz years ago, i bought this quality for 1500- 2600 pk ( depending how friendly the supplier was, i paid more to a friendly supplier, less to criminaltype suppliers :) ) In the shop you paid double 4.50
I(this is news) never tested the pollen i bought it always without smoking, just on the promise i got. There is an other thing i can see on the picture, the structure on the inside is to0 rough, best pollen is smaller particles. But i believe you like it, i smoked kilo's of it.
I dont no what the prices are in your place, the prices i wrote are dutch prices from 3-5 years ago.( 20 years ago prices were the same..)
 EDIT 3 ( i like the subject) the best pollen has the same color on the inside as on the outside of the block.
But dont forget the best has some kind of a look, as soon as it is on the market, immitations appear on the market too.
I am very experienced with a few types of hasheesh: commercial maroccan ( we call it "plaatjes"), pollen ( all qualities) Afghan (all qualities), Nepal (all qualities) Lebanon (all types)and i have had different "once in a life time" types from all over the world, and last but not least (imported-) weed like Thai( from Birma), Jamaican, African ( who remembers the bananaleaf Malawi?), Kerala (pressed with seeds in it) and all others that i forgot to mention.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 22:11
martini ur knowledge is amazing on all subjects!
it is a 100g block it cost £250 but it is very nice for ireland as normally just shit soap or damp weed!lol.
its the smell of this hash is so amazing it almost smells as deep as black but real hashy!
i was smoking a joint earlier and a friend said give me a puff on that, that smells like lovley weed and i told him it was hash he wouldnt belive me untill i showed him it!lol
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 16:13
people dont realise how starved we are of good or even passable hashish in the uk/ire. the worst qualitiy hash you can buy in a coffe shop in the dam, would be considered gold dust in england.
a friend of mine still smokes solid, its absolute rubish. dont think theres any weed in there. i remeber in the early mid 90's we could get some nice black, lebonan, and some loverly we called it "sputnic", but i supose its the same stuff as the mordern day soapbar except burnt different and smelled nice. sputnis = blonde.

250 for 100grams of that stuff is fucking sound mate, 1 oz of alright green is 200, and i couldn't even buy that stuff.

we used to get a load of good qaulitiy hash in spain, the stuff that looked like yours used to bubble when burnt, does yours.

the best stuff though i got only one year, like martini said came in 100g bars was proberly 1.5x thicker than your stuff, yellow, and had a really fruity taste. you didn't really need to heat it, just pick a bit off and smudge it between your thumb and finger, then flick it in the spliff.

i'm missing some good hash, i'm defo gonna do a weekend to the dam this year.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 21:23
yeah same here m8 everyone so used to the shit soap its all they smoke!
they dont no any different and will smoke any shit u give them!
years ago we did have alot more of a choice and prices were almost half what they are now.
the stuff above was lovley m8 almsot a substitue for green and does go alot further than buying an ounce of green!
funny thing was i asked my dealer for same again and he came back with something that was identical but had a stamp were as the one above didnt.
still had a great smell but was no where near as good as the stuff above.
reckon i will see the real good gear again some time soon but will be more expensive if ya get me!?
just wish now i hadnt of told him how good it was ffs!
suppose thats the business tho.
i didnt bubble when burned but was very oily and sticky real deep hash smell.
theres lots of weed going about here now orange bud.
the chinese are growing shit loads of it its ok but u can tell not much love has went into growing it.
cant fucking wait to try the first splif of my own shit!
im looking to head over to the dam end of may, been 8 times now was there 6 months ago
had a ball as usual!
be nice to go to the museum and pop into sensi hopefully meet ganja!
want to buy lods of seeds when i get over this time tho!

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 21:37
years ago much hash was going to england and ireland,in my city some big irish dealers were ripped by 2 girls, the girls disapeared, the father of the girl was murdered for that!
A big dutch exporter to the uk was caught ( mostly purple) .
Demand is going up and down, it must be a down period..
Much pleasure with your hash!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 18:46
prices are high in the Netherlands at the moment: a bad tasting maroccan costs 5 eu, border afghan 6 eu a good soft pollen 10 and indoor weed 10 too, the prices were a year ago 4,5 and 8 (shop prices)
did you see a stamp on the pollen or not? do you know the name?" Pony"stamp, "" A" stamp, "VW"stamp? I had these types.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 19:49

this is the stuff here it is a lovley smoke very hasy great high and smooth to smoke.
the stamp on it said DACIA this time was more expensive £300 for 100g but there is little good hash around so u dont mind paying if its good and this shits godd!lol

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 20:14
thats about 75 per oz, people are still paying 30/40 for that soapbar and thats not got any weed in these days.

and people are paying 200 for 28 of skunk so thats cheap.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 20:45
Car names are very often seen, in Amsterdam i met an very big guy from Pakistan, his name was a car brand, but i never saw his name on a brick..VW, POrsche, Mercedesstar, Viva, etc.
weegee View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 13:30
wow, love the pics.  im salivating just looking at the.

there is no decent hash in scotland anymore, just the worst soapbar you have ever smoked.

i got a bit of black the other day and it was like christmas so seeing yours pics has kept my dream alive..

WHERE HAS THE GOOD HASH GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 16:35
TELL ME ABOUT IT M8.
its the best bit of hash ive bought in ireland in years m8.
there is different grades of it and the most recent bit i got on friday was amazing.
great smell,taste and the high is good.
looking forward to making my own end of next month.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 17:03
yeah weegee, its not just scotland its all over the uk. shite soapbar and black whats ok but like 80 an oz. about the same price your paying for that polm jonny.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 18:35
that reminds me of some hash we had a long time ago called slate or at least it was here the same but much thiner from morroco i think also 00 which cost an arm and aleg
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 18:37
corect me if im rong but aint slate hardish? we used to get it about 2002ish, but the soapbar was alright then as well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>