how do you get more hc on the plant??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BRUCEBRUCE View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BRUCEBRUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you get more hc on the plant??
    Posted: 07 October 2005 at 05:55
can any one help me. i am not getting alot o reson on the plant i have NL#5xhaze and blue berry
WeedDealer View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote WeedDealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 14:42
 Patience, how far are they? 1st month flowering? 2nd?
You know what ...
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote BRUCEBRUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 04:41

first month right know

i have all nl#5xhaze

i'm not getting a lot of thc on the plants a little bet not a lot of thc in the plant.

is it the humditey?
or some thing els?

my humditey is around 75% to 65% some times can it be that

can it be the water in dro system?

i have a friend that grow some nl#5xhaze and it was some one hitter

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 14:02

High BRUCEBRUCE,

It should produce more thc in the last month/ weeks. Are you using any nutrients?

SeeroSeero

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote BRUCEBRUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 05:44
yes gernal  hydro its not just this time others to
borolad View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote borolad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 19:06
me 2 m8, my plant has only got very small buds and its now late october, im growing mexican sativa. iv jus look on another site and found out this strain is a late dveloper, mid november is says. has any 1 got any ideas wat i shud do.  FIRT TIME GROWER I AMDead
solo
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 13:04

Well, the sun's still out in Britain (they say today is going to be the hottest October day on record).

Allow your plants as much direct, daily exposure to sunlight as possible, and try to keep them out of heavy rain.

I would not expect Mexican Sativa to make BIG buds - at least, not nuggets like a Skunk or Afghani - I'd expect feathery buds that run along the branch.

How are you judging the readiness of your plants? The hairs/pistils growing from the female flowers are usually the easiest way to get an idea of a plant's ripeness. When 50-75% of the hairs on the whole plants have changed colour form white to orange/brown, you can cut the plant.

Looking through the catalogue, I see that Mexican Sativa's finiahing date is listed as September to October. It's hard to be exact about finishing time up here in the northerly latitudes, where the sun may or may not shine for most of the 'good' season. Based on the given finishing time, I'd expect your plant to be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Judge by the hairs and if the weather suddenly turns nasty, you may have to bite the bullet and harvest them (or bring them indoors for a few days before harvest).

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply