Alecky's Grow Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 13:41
looking nice and healthy, ive yet to grow silver haze, one day!
Peace
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 13:37
Nice looking plants Al,they look as though you may have some beauties to lavish your attention on.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Live and let live
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 21:10
hey alecky...... hows the ladys coming on ? %3colling%20one
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 23:13
They are doing good, both showing female pre flowers and not as much of a stretch as I expected. I'll get a pic tomorrow when I'm watering.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 14:58
Hey thanks for posting everyone!

Had the plants out for a water today, i gave them a half dose of veg feed and another spray of neem oil. They have about doubled in size, i trimmed of a lot more bushy growth from around the bottom after i watered them, especially #1, she has a lot of viney growth and looks more sativa than #2.

And #2

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:06
i tried taking a couple pictures of mine for you the other day but me and cameras really dont get on as you know already lol il try get a good 1 for you, i dont even know what strain it is,.. thing is i regret not taking a cut now it grows really well!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:12
Murphys law we call that over here man! The one you dont take a cut off is the one that turns out the nicest! You can always try re veg it, leave some growth on around the bottom when u harvest, flush the medium, give it a veg feed and put her back in 18/6 or you could put her outside and let her re veg over the summer. You could then bring it back in to flower when its ready or take cuts and bring them back inside. 
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:23
ive just been looking for a small shoot thats not too developed, il give it a try for certain. it grows like its been topped but without being topped all stems level with main head.

im looking forward to seeing how your sh#9 finish you always do the strain justice

p.s if i take a cut and put it outside in the ground with no rooting gel or anything whats the chance of it rooting or growing?? was it you who threw 1 in a compost heap years ago and it rooted and grew?
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:40
I dont think that would work bud, easiest way would be to take the cutting and put it in a glass of water on a window sill but out of direct sunlight, leave it till you see some roots then put it into a small pot and then out side. You may need to change the water every 5days or so, its not an incredibly efficient way but it will work,

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:42
Yeah that was me with the compost heap, but its just luck! Theres been more stuff thrown on it thats never seen again! That was mid summer when the compost heap was nice and warm and i think thats what helped that clone.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 17:33
il grab some rooting hormone gel tommorow and have a decent try at it, il be needing some in the near future anyway hopefully if i find a keeper with my next sensi strain %3coint
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 15:09
I dont have a lot of luck with cuttings, a lot of them fail in one way or another. But i really like starting with seeds all the time, i like the variation in them. For the more expensive seeds like silver haze or jack herer ill try take some clones but for the cheaper ones i go with seeds! 
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 12:29
man ive only just noticed you updated this post with recent pictures lol %3c3cacko.... coming on nicely alecky, number 1 looks fiesty, number 2 is how mine is growing structure wise, although i never topped mine its just grown 4 main heads itself and stretched from 20cm to 68cm in 12/12...
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 15:45
Hey all, a few pics, 16days 12/12.

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 16:02

coming on nice alecky... do you use a booster in flower?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>