Alecky's Grow Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alecky's Grow Room
    Posted: 10 February 2011 at 14:28
Hi all ive decided to keep a log of my shivaskunk grow.Started 3 fem seeds with the tissue method,and put them in little pots of soil on 12jan.Potted them on to their final pots a couple of days ago,havnt fed them yet as there is nutes in the soil,prob get their first feed in a week or two.Heres a few pics 29days from seed.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 17:02
looking good buddy.
good luck with ur grow
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 18:29
all is always green in ireland ;) ! good start;good luck for the next stage! peace
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
RedDogKaos View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote RedDogKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 21:58
Very nice, I´ll be fallowing the thread as I also just bought some ShivaS and will soak them next week :) 
Red
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:08
Nice plants there - sturdy and uniform. I'm looking forward to seeing how they bud

I don't know if it's just the way the camera captured the colour, but the leaves look like they have quite a strong blue tinge in the second shot.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 20:15
Thanks for the kind words lads,looking forward to flowering these out. Yeah Ganja I taught that too, there is a blue hue to them, depending on the angle u look at them. I taught it was just me seeing things. We will see as they get bigger/older. Maybe there is a link to nl#5xsk and the blues line after all!!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 00:31
All right Alecky Looks nice and I've never seen a ShivaSk grow.

What's that 4th plant on middle pic on the left side?

Greetings from my miserable country!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 06:30
Hi sal its a seed i found in a bud of one of my previous JH grows,i presume its a selfed seed? The plant was under a lot of stress due to spidermites and my neglect so im assuming it put out a male flower some where down the line!There were 4 other plants in the room with it but there were no seeds in them.Im doin a lot of presuming and assuming here%3c3celirious

OR one of the other plants may have put out a male flower,cause they too were under stress but not as much as the JH cause it was in there for 70 days!!Also if this was the case i think i would have found more than one seed,and in more than one plant.

So its either a selfed JH, or SSxJH or PakistanValleyxJH, none of which sound bad to me!!

Edit:Forgot one,or HPxJH%3cmoke%20eye
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 13:56
Beautiful looking plants there Alecky, I'll definitely be back to see how these lovelies turn out.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 17:44
Well seems pretty nice, an extra seeds is always welcome right? One thing I've been wondering: can a self seed has as much quality as an male/female result seed?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 22:15
Nice looking girls you got there alecky.

you tried this strain before? you said you liked you ss so it'll be good to compare the 2.

anyway all the best.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:47
i hope my shiva cracks soon elecky
lookin forward to it pal
keep the diary up
bb
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 19:08
Thanks lads,no chris ive never grown it before but ive smoked it,grown by a friend of a friend,never saw his plants tho.Heres some pictures day 36 veg ive just watered them so they look a bit droopy.They are all showing pre flowers now. Still havnt fed them yet but will prob need to next watering.

Hers a couple of pictures of the seed i found in the JH bud,its same age as shiva,a couple of days ago i took a few clones,bent it right over and put it into 12/12,it has female pre-flowers im excited bout this one!!

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 20:05
there a lovely colour mate, well done.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 22:26
Good choice man. Really nice smoke shiva skunk.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>