GROW SYSTEMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GROW SYSTEMS
    Posted: 03 February 2011 at 22:40

%3coint could any boby give me  any info on grow system's like what are they like, which are the best out of the wilma's, ebb and flow or flood and drain which would be best for sea of green. no novices please.

Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 01:11
no idea
ive gone coco on my first grow now im on 2nd and i wont be swappin thats for sure
someone will help you soon
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 01:42
You've given 3 names for the same sort of hydroponic system, ie an ebb and flow system periodically floods the substrate and then drains away the excess to a reservoir ... AFAIK, the Wilma Pot system works on ebb and flow principles.

A hydroponic system with automatic watering is probably the easiest for maintaining a sea of green grow... but it's probably a little complex for your first grow.

As BB mentioned, coco isn't a bad place for a novice to start with hydroponics. What sort of space and lighting are you planning on using?

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 09:03
area 10ft by 10ft using 2 1000w this is my 3 grow, got budroot on last grow due to bad air curcalation thats why im thinking sea of green lost 3 oz due to that budrot and it stinks.Thinking of trying the sea of green method to see if i can pack more plants in, any advice would be apprechated.thanks.
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 09:09
just wondering how you get your avatar to do that.
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 09:43
blackboot how did you get your avatar to do that do you only get them when you have been on the forum a while, or do you have to store them in your files them back to avatar . New to computing been online just 6 months now.any info would be appreciated. thanks
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 09:59
There is an image format called .gif (as opposed to .jpeg .bmp, etc)

.gif files can be animated quite easily. Try googling 'animated .gifs'. There are many online.

There's also a free program called Unfreez which allows you to create your own animated .gifs.

At the moment, you can upload your own images for use as your forum avatar.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:03
thanks ganga i will give it a try.
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:05
thanks ganja i will give it a try. sorry for the spelling
jcshark View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jcshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:46
ive tried that, its just not letting me download the one i want must be doing something wrong, these computers are hard work but i will keep trying im on the right path with avatars but just struggling when it comes to things like down loading different things.
 Post Reply Post Reply