Jack H and White D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 07:42
So yeah... anyway. Anybody got any advice on my flushing problem? :)

Edit: nevermind i tasted a little sample and all is well :) if theer was any ferts in it i certainly couldnt taste it. Nice bit of puff tbh.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:11
Not saying you shouldn't speak your mind, Munz. Just surprised.
It's not something I've heard about JH before.

I used to find so many keepers among JH seeds started for germ tests that it was sometimes painful to throw them out.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 22:10
Some picks of the JH just before it was cut. It has to be said considering the tiny little plants that they were when the lights were turned they have come out rather well. The first Jack is a deliciously sweet orangy smelling plant.

The second one smells of not really very much at all tbh. If i had to say something i would say its hashy.

Both plants produced alot of resin.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 23:10
nice plants was they put to flower at same time? looks like some height difference
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 23:16
yeah all flowered at the same time. I let them have a few more days in flower, probably 66 or 65 days in total for the jacks they migth be  a little early even so, only a little more than 50% red hairs on some buds, but on others almost all. Looking back in the thread you can see how small they were when flowered so yeah they caught up very well and gave a decent amount of bud.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 04:04
They look lovely Proteus, so glad you didn't bin them as seedlings.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 05:32
Nice buds proteus i too am glad you didnt get rid of them!!Bet you are too!Did ya keep any cuts or are ya still planning a break from growing?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:38
Yeah im done with it for now. Never know what might happen in future tho :)
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 13:35
hi ! proteus. its off for me this season too. but don t forget us for the smoke test about this jack ;) peace man i hope you will be back soon.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 22:30
Thankyou for the kind words sarah aleky & BG

I dropped my volcano :( and now it wont heat up properly. Even on 9 its barely making enough heat to produce vapour. Before it was dropped i did do a little test tho :). I wouldnt read too much into this cause i havtn touched anything for months, but i vaped a fat spliffs worth of the white D, I was watching doctor who at the time. Filled the bag, breathed it, filled the bag again and suddenly realised how disturbing the aliens on my screen were! oh dear. I would say it was around 3 hours before i came down so that was nice. Its flavour has changed alot sinse the first times i grew it, much of the sweetness has gone and the herbal grapefruit flavour is strong. I also vaped a very small amount of the orange smelling jack, altho it was probably slighty wet. That really is tasty weed, delicious. It reminds me of one of the critical mass plants i grew but its alot more fruity. A little stronger than the D but also a little different, i think it will be nice when its dryed properly. With a little luck i might have a working vape back by this time next week. On another note, is this not a totally cool album cover?

I looked at that and i thought, yeah ill buy that... and i did!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48
lol shopping online stoned.... very expensive.

Hope you continue to enjoy your harvest and drop in from time to time although you aren't currently growing.
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 17:39
Originally posted by Sarah Louise

Hope you continue to enjoy your harvest and drop in from time to time although you aren't currently growing
Hear, Hear.
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 16:10
ho not this one! lol thanks proteus for the report.hope the volcano and you will be good.
shopping in line ALWAYS interest ...girls!! :)     ;) sarah.
for myslf, a poor arrogant litlle french,its ...english and americans specialities... dr pepper drink; gb jelly; usa cereals,kool aid, and others best shit.....but i pay and ..i like it :( peace all and don't forget internet is made by/of cats ! ;)
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 05:11
lol bg the only thing I buy online is seed.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 09:26
microscop ? funny dog(?) usb key ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>