Storing seeds,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Storing seeds,
    Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:09
Hello fellow growers,
Just a quick one.......... I am in the middle of a grow and have seeds left
if everything go's well i wont be planting any seeds for months, whats the best way to store them a friend of mine tells me to keep them in the fridge less than 4c but one of my daughters is 9 and will find them, i have them in little camera film containers, do i need to worry about temp?%3coving%20it
RedDogKaos View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote RedDogKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 13:18
Best storage for seeds will be around 4C in dark dry place (long term storage) so fridge will do, just think of some smart packing :) 
Red
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 15:42
ive got 200 plus seeds so i keep em in my fridge in a somethings thats dark so they get no light
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 15:45
YEP I ALSO KEEP EM IN THE FRIDGE, BUT WITH A COUPLE OF GRAINS OF RICE TO SOAK ANT MOSITURE, YOU NOT GOT ANY OLD PERSCRIPTION BOTTLES WITH A CHILD PROOF LOCK ON? OR ASPRIN OR WHATEVER, WACK EM IN THERE IN YA FRIDGE.
 Post Reply Post Reply