potency of stressed plants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: potency of stressed plants
    Posted: 20 January 2011 at 18:28
Hi growers,
Id like to thank all of you that have replyed to me so far you've helped me out greatly.............
I am a little worried about the potency of my plants due to them all starting life stressed out ill explane......................
I have 3 northern lights & 3 white widows that i planted in the wrong soil before i replanted in the right soil thanks to you guys.
On the 9th of oct i planted a northern lights & a white widow they were very small & the old leaves keept burning away so after chats on this forum i replanted in the right soil i replanted on 30th dec they are flying up now & im very happy with the way there looking.
I also have a northern & widow i planted on 24th of oct & replanted on 30th dec
& a northern & widow i planted on 25th nov & replanted on 30th dec.
So ive 3 pairs of plants at differant stages and worried potency will not be good,
What do you experanced growers think...........................Cheers.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 18:33
if your on about the flower time just take some down then later take more down and so on
this way they will fin at different times
the smoke will be fine if grown good
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 18:38
Cheers man...................
 I just thought the bud would be week on me after such a bad start in life
so you think they will be nice and strong then...................
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 18:51
yes mate theyn will be fine
C_weed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote C_weed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 19:32
Decreased yield might be a problem, if the yield really mattered that much to you in the first place. However as blackbot said the potency won't be effected and if the stress happened early on in their life then yield might not change much either.
I love plants.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 20:48
the potency is in the strain..
my best afghan (famous!!) gave only 7.5 grams per clone. after the first root they went in 12/12 i did this with a silverhaze too she gave me 25 grams( also famous) all underfeeded!
a beautiful plant gives less taste imo, she needs the survivalmode..ok its expensive. less yield, i go for the taste.
succes with your plants, btw dont give the widows too much food, she needs less than other indicas..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 16:29
Thanks for that advice lads..............%3cug
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 16:39
If the stress happened during the flowering stage, that would most likely have an effect on yield/potency.

Since it happened in the veg stage, and the plants have grown out of their tough period and are now flourishing, they should behave as normal in flowering.

One thing to watch out for is a thin main stem (if it hadn't developed as fast as it should have in the growing period).

If the stems seem sturdy and thick enough for the size of the plants, all should be well in the flowering stage.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply