Super Skunk Grow Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 15:43
mine look like 2 different types of plant. one set the buds are formed totally diferent from the other. they both look nice though. dont know when they'll be ready, but gotta have them outta the property by the 28th, 2 look like they'll be done in time the others who knows.

one of them has a blue tinge to it, buds look really nice.
there all caked in crystals, do they loose that cause the weed i buy doesn't have 1/4 of them crystals.
InvertedVertigo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 17:58
they sound mint. you got the landlord inspecting the place or something? think i could have the same troubles on my next grow. its a shame cause the last landlord inspected twice in nearly 4 years. gona try get somewhere with an attic so when it comes inspection time i can stick it all up there for the day. holes in the wall for ventilation could be a problem though lol.

the crystals can fall off when its dry if you tap it but its more likely its been cut early.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 01:49
All six are in 15 Ltr pots now. All of them had completely covered the bottom of the pots in roots. I'm pretty sure Greens or Canna have done me out of some coco though. Got 2 x 50Ltr bags and used all of one and a little of the other! (to pot 5 plants from 10Ltr to 15Ltr, and 1 plant from 5Ltr to 15 Ltr). Gonna get on the phone about it tomorrow & see what excuses they have.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 03:34
lookin at them last phootot
i think they are needin more water iv
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 19:32
i usually check the weight of the pots and stick my finger in to the first knuckle to see how dry they are. Been giving them plenty of water to get any run off aswell. Not looking forward to heaving the 15L pots in & out to water though lol. Not long now & i'll be switching the lights.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 21:12
15ltrs, lol.

its a 2 man job with tens.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 21:53
It'll save on paying a gym membership lol. After lifting the 15L's after watering i feel sorry for anyone using 25L's
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 23:56
its the space whats getting me, the tents are good to keep control of the enviroment, but its hard emptying the run off, gotta take the plants outta the tent.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 01:27
i hold the pot over one of those plastic storage tubs you get until its stopped then put it back in. That way you just have to empty the tub after you've watered them all & they're harder to spill. Itss still a bitch though. Watering six is taking well over an hour.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 02:24
Unless you have nothing more important to do in your life or you have kilotons of patience, auto watering is the future my fellow growers.
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 04:27
auto watering is definately on the cards for the future Sal but cant afford it just yet. One day though...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 23:26
So i'm having a last look at what to do then going to cut some clones of each plant. I'll be using Clonex Gel and putting them into Jiffy coco pellets. Its my first time cloning so i'm unsure how many to take to make sure i have a good clone of each plant. Any suggestions? They'll be in a heated propogator at around 23C btw. Will i be ok to switch to 12/12 today aswell? thanks, IV
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 23:41
im not sure m8 wait to the rest of the boys come on but i wouldnt clone then switch same day m8!
think you should clone then give it a week or 2 before u switch but like i say wait to see what the rest of the gang say!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 23:56
once you clone them it'll take awile till they get some roots. your proberley better off veging them for a couple of weeks, but im sure someone in the know will say.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 00:36
Think i'll wait & see what everyone thinks. Just dont want to wait too long to switch them as the tallest 2 are about 19'' now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>