psychosis try

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 22:41
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hi sal!; your probably right for the temp! near -3 to 3 degrees here! im freezed too!then the plants too! i take a look to your diary: one i must go to this famous portugal !!!

They must be the weather is so cold that some of my buds have some purple on it! I wanted so much to see purple buds that now that I have them I wish I wouldn't. I had some electrical problems some days ago and I don't want to overcharge the system and I have a heater near the plants and I don't have one to me!!!

I hope when you come you have a great time BG. The summer is the best time in the year to visit us. You can go to the beach although water in the north is always cold even in the summer. But nice food, wine and my gorgeous city and it's landmarks are always inviting.

Once a french guy told me one thing I won't ever forget: "Traveling makes young people's mind" and it's true!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 23:42
some of my plants growin out purple at the new growth -6 here night -3 in day
ive blasted the heater in tent up full and put it on for more time on timer, good job lights on 18/6 with 3 200w cfls to keep the temps up some with the heater
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 23:47
Yeah my young SS also have some purplish growth on them. Tomorrow is the shortest day of the year so let's all hope for warmer days!

Doesn't air gets too dry when you turn on the heater for a long time JP?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 00:17
no cus its humid in the loft its a big tent 2,4 x 1.2 . 2m so a little oil heater aint gunna dry it out also the extractors on all the time only 4 inch set up
for flowerin ive brought a 6 inch rvk l1 the pwerfull 1 it moves around 650 it says but needed to keep temps down cus usin 2 x 600w hps then loast months 3 x 600w hps all good
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 13:52
i understand what you mean forma 420! i will show pic this evening cause the leaves turns purple too. the temp are up here,near 5 to 8 degrees. so im stupid too if you are! ;)

jp: wouaaww! i have only 1 600w and 1 400w and never more than 15-20 plants. and with that i have smoke for 1 years!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 13:02
just the last pics before harvest and taste!!! of the psychosis christmas plant! a nice present i think.

im quite in shame that i havent sucessful to grow the full potencial of this plant! but i feel i will harvest a good plants!! irmat smokers!
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 20:26
very nice looking little christmas trees hehe....very nice grow report....i will try psychosis very soon I think
forma420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote forma420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 03:37
Nice finish BG....def a good christmas present....spending the quiet night of tonight with my ladies intoxicating as they are. all I can do is dream...got one that is just so frosted with crystals right now and two that went over with that one. still got a few weeks on those. the others (9) are maturing quite nicely.

How many days total in flower? buds look darn tasty good%3co%20high and mature.
%3co%20high
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 17:18
merry dreams forma!
and the plants have more than 70 days!! near 80! i harvest them this night and will see the weight when they will be dry. and taste report in fews days!

snoopy! great to heard you ! thanks and hope you can have this psycho.
the christmas tree was the principal bud of strange,stressed, WW (outdoor ,in pot) peace man and stay around!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 17:21
forgot: there is only the lasts leaves which are yellow and attacked by this "fungus sort"; the tichromes are milky...etc; its now or never for the harvest!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 19:06
get it cropped and dried and get the rollin done and chill out merry christmas
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 22:16
maybee u can test ur plant with a cannabis milk drink...check the recipe section if interested, it very easy and done in one hour...if you allready trimb it maybee u can get some handrolled hash....anyway nice time for harvesting a great plant....u may remember how felt as children at christmas
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36
Dear Breizh ganja,i read your message about the you tube video, but i cant find shameless..
Do you have an other advise for some other good punkmusic or video ?
ca plane pour moi, yes!!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 18:35
hi martiniGR;i read all your posts! and you post a lot! have you really 84 years old?
lol "SHAMELESS" (Very Important Punk) is a GB tv series;there is for instance 7 seasons. you can upload on "TV UNDERGROUND" ....

WHY GOD CREATED PUBS AND DRUGS ? :)   ;) you have the response in these tv serie! lol you can have the pitch of the serie on you tube!! heheheh !!   long life and peace martini. may be you have travel in france?
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 15:40
i have been in france once, in the good times that you  could go on holidays with your car (Datsun Sunny 100A) sponsored , by social security..Cap d Agde..Mistral..Headache..burned skin with sand in it from the beach..
Im now retired but if you see me you, would bet im 45!! Thats because i smoked a lot.
O i have been on Saint Martin  .. (Martini)
Ca plane pour moi was a hit from the french punker Plastic Bertrand, i had the single..
Have you been in the Netherlands??
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>