First Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Grow
    Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:43
i think it was this diary SL
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
leobloom View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote leobloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 14:14
Hallo to y'all
first time serious grower i have two females around 42 days into 12\12
this is one pix from 10 days ago
new pics will come later today
it my first attempt to grow in closet till now i was more of an outdoor grower
any how since the last pic i took out some leaf after a friend explaind the differences Between closet and out door still most of the flowers are very small
i gave the fertilizer (Hesi program)
and i was wandering could i harvest some of the flowers from the top first an let the plant grow some more
i did it in out door bu i don-know just dont know
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:08
I posted a smoke report, check the previous page..
"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."
D&K
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 18:58
sorry man haven't tryed any of them................... let us know how you get on tho...............& good luck..................... how is your harvest and is it a good smoke...........
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 02:10
btw for the next grow we are thinking of Dutch Passion's Strawberry Cough.. has anyone grown it?
D&K
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 02:07
thanks for the good words people! ok so we have been smoking dried and cured buds for about a week now.. the smell is sick, it reminds me of weed in amsterdam.. can't really describe it though.. the smoke is smooth but not the smoothest we have had.. the high is wicked strong and lasts for some time.. well even though the buds have many seeds, it is one of the best weeds we have smoked.. oh, and the yield was 135 grams! SHOULD last us until the next grow.. marty the strain is k.o. kush by heavyweight..
D&K
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 17:28
we are still waiting for a smoke report!
i d like also to ask you how many g was the yield at the end..
marty12345 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marty12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:33
Very well done dim, it all looks great i cant beleive how much you have there what a result you will be smoking that for a while%3co%20high.im in the middle of my first grow and if i get 1/2 of what you got ill be a happy camper.
How many plants have you harvested there and what strain are they ?...................
well done again man and many happy hours of %3cot%20smoki%3cg%3co%20high%3cmoke%20eye%3coving%20it.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:43
A seedling makes a pin root, its best to give this pinroot as much space as possible, the first repotting should be done as soon as possible to create more power, depth is more important than wide.For a clone you need a wide pot, it has no pin root. imo.
btw i prefer hard-rock buds like Motorhead buds,AC/DC buds even punk buds are my favorits
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 03:26
Starting your grow in small pots and gradually change sizes, you achieve a much stronger root system therefore a stronger plant with big, fat, rock-hard buds!!
D&K
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 19:05
hi dim i have a question.
why did you start growing the plants in small pots and then you tranfered them in bigger ones?should i start growing my plants in big pots from the begining ?
cheers kk
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 18:57
%3ceekwhen drying, the buds lose <80% water and much of the size too
skunkluvr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skunkluvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 22:35
What??????? u started those on the 8th????that makes me a litl discouraged cause i put my sensi skunk seeds in plates on 8th...transplanted 4 of em, on the morning of the 11th and still dont have one above the top of the rockwool yet...my seeds were few yrs old and i had em in a baggie stuck in desk drawer ,which cld've been my problem cause i have only gotten 5 to germinate out of 15....those lookin good tho! well done!
Many Sincere Thanks to EVERYONE!! Gd luck and God bless your gardens!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 21:47
my fan choped of a branch in grow, i'd say the bud was about 4cmx5cm so quite chuncky. just dried it over the last week and it really is about 1/4 the size, maybe less. tastes like poo but its as goiod as the crap on the street.
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 21:43
thanks for the good words everyone.. buds are drying 4 days now.. they look much smaller than when harvested.. jars are ready so we wait..
D&K
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>