First Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 09:33
the roots are damaged,  you will get a small yield, they are your plants, i preferred a week grow under the new bulb, the stems can not carry the weight of big buds and side buds, well there are no side shoots...
a trick for lowering the temp:
you know a coolbox for drinks , in the shop you can buy ( dont know the english word) packages with fluid that put you in the fridge to freeze than hang it on a rope in front of the fan and you have an airco for almost free..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 15:22
thanks for the tip on lowering the temp martini..
about the roots though.. wont they heal at some point? we can hold the stem up thats no prob.. does it mean it is damaged for good and there is nothing we can do?
"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."
D&K
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 15:42
no, they will grow and heal, but is a slow down.
wait and see. put the strongest plant in the middle
dont expect the most, then you will not be disapointed.
next grow: more experience, better yield.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 15:51
the distance bulb-plant 40cm 400watt, 60cm 600watt the distance is to big, but make it smaller in steps, the roots have to repair themselves first,few days, maybe spray some water on her if doesnt look better next days, with spraying keep the distance to the bulb 1 meter.Its all going to fast, you started relaxed, smoke a joint.
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 21:57
yeah we are taking it slow giving the babies the chance to adapt.. actually not even 24 hours after we put the 400w hps one of the crooked leaves is starting to straighten up! some new side shoots are starting to show also.. we will see how they go the next few days and let you know!! thanks a lot martini!
D&K
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 22:24
i week vegatative grow make a double yield inyour case!
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 20:43
hey guys its day 4 of 12/12 and the ladies are growing like crazy!! many side shoots have appeared and the damaged plant is starting to show progress even though its not as bushier as the others.. anyway, we are really happy with the current situation.. we fed them 2 days ago.. probably will feed them tomorrow or the day after again.. seeing that they need it.. temps reach 28 C at the most but during night they drop to 19.. trying to do something to bring it up at night.. anyway, let me know what you think.. cheers!

D&K
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 22:09
congratulations, they look good, the leafs look bigger, adult!
the few lower leafs that show problems, dont care , thats the past dhe will grow over it..
she looks nice no over or under feeding good amount of water all ok.
when the plant grows she can have each time a little more and look at the leaftips if the change color or curl or do strange ( %3cacko  ) then that is a first sign for do a little less, before it is a problem. it goes very well.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 22:17
2 schedules Dont do A but do B: give more food but once in a while give water no food.

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 00:44
LOL musical plant!!!!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 01:03
they look well enough now
i must say with 3 plants in that tent id wait till over 20inch tall for max yeild that  would be great
im leavin my others a long time in veg on this 1
good luck
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 09:51
salgado you made me wake up, i thought the plant looked very well, but now i see, with my glasses on .. it's a guitar!!%3cuke
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 18:51
yeah its our two biggest passions.. marijuana and music all in the same room!
thanks for the schedules martini we although we already do that.. we give only water every 3 or 4 feedings..
jp truth is we rushed flowering a little bit.. should of waited for them get taller but now we are sure that we wont have a light burn problem for sure.. haha you are right though but oh well its all good experience for the next grow! cheers guys and thanks!
D&K
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2010 at 00:39
Music plays a big role in my life, I know what that is.

Martini what are you smoking? I want so me of that!

I think those plants should be topped ASAP.

What's the style? Nice smooth Jazz?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
dim_799 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dim_799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2010 at 01:23
we are on day 6 flowering, is it really a good idea to top now?
D&K
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>