blueberry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blueberry
    Posted: 11 October 2010 at 01:00
i was wondering which blueberry to buy and where from any ideas?
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 01:04
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 01:07
not fem tho alecky
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 01:08
They have it in fem too
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 04:24
Is WL Blueberries from DJ stock or DP or what?
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 12:41
Apparently DP blueberry aint too shabby
?????????? View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ?????????? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 15:13
I am inerested in WL White Gold. What kind of pheno can you expect. Do they all have a blueberry taste or do they have diff phenos in a pack of seeds. Anyone Try White Gold yet
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 00:06
mmm so white gold is white label blueberry and it comes in fem ill phone sensi up they great to talk to
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 19:21
I can recommend blueberry from DP...long time ago I bought this weed in headshop and was amazing...some of the best taste ive ever smoked...very special weed
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 01:13
but i web search says its shitt youth i just dont know where to go for decent blueberry
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 08:06
You could try Dr. Atomic's Blueberry Jam or SOL's(?) Sweet Blue.

M.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 01:05
well im growin the white label blueberry now so ill inform peeps of a buy or not to buy
JustAsmoker View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote JustAsmoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 03:34
im a little late posting in here as your sorted now, just wanted to double confirm that DP blueberry is nice.

i had a pheno that smelt adzackly the same as pineapple. at the time i was drinking vanilla protein shakes and the mix of dp blueberry and protein shakes tasted just like plums and custard, its well fruity that strain, people would say... feck i can smell somthing real fruity (the dp blueberry) i found it nice and sleepy. spider mites love it. the smell of it must atract them like feck lol

i'll double that dp bb is good

all the best with the wl bb, keep an eye out for the pinapple pheno ;) its got a nice sleepy hi aswell

oh yeah all SOL's bb crosses are from dj shorts blueberry pollen, but i dont think the crosses are as good. they never seem as blueberry as blueberry is, the crosses ive tried

cool man
activate the super lumens switch
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 22:58
ok i searched the net on it dp blues and not good reports
just av to wait see how wl is
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 05:56
Hey bro, i know im way late responding 2 this as I dont get on here alot these days, but wanted 2 confirm that the WL BB is A good smoke,its now known as White Gold & its actually A BlueBerry X White Widow hybrid. I have a picture of it in my gallery,kinda hard to see the buds.I kept A clone of it going for 3 years,before breeding it to A DNA Genetics Conni Chung(L.A. Confidential X G-13 Haze)male & choosing A new pheno. i found A few phenos in the WL BB, all had A musky "blue" taste, real nice indica dominate smoke!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>