Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2013 at 16:06
Cheers Yall'

Sara and Munzy my friends this it the status of my plants. I am watering every second day PH 5.8 EC 1.3
Only one of the 9 plants is recovering. I have no idea what to do with the others

As you can see plants are still looking like this. Do you think I'll ever manage to get the in the right track?

Plants are looking like this still very yellow and with no bud =(

This is the only one that's still performing.

Do you guys think i should bin the plants?
I feel like shit this grow is the worst grow of my life. Man.... =(
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:38
do not bin your plants i would let them dry out completely before watering again, feel the weight of them and wait untill they are very light even if this takes 4,5,6,+ days IMO your rootzone is TOO wet
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 07:14
Ditto, I agree with Munzy here... let them dry off more before watering again.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 20:33
Cheers Munzy and Sara

I'm doing as you say so today will be 2nd day without watering!

I feel so sick coz I was doing like I did the all the other grows!! I'll update tomorrow and post all the status.
2 plants seem to be already in the late stages of flowering while others are in the beginning!

Last summer I grew one automatic plant and I watered like this and the results were fantastic! I'm really questioning myself if there's any other thing wrong!! This time I choose smaller pots, about half the size! last time I used 11L and this time I'm using 6.5 L!

Thx for all the feed back and post again tomorrow

Peace and health

Sal       
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 00:56
I wait until the top surface of the coco has dried off and changed to lighter colour before watering.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 09:18
hi my dear growers ! rainy news here!
just one , sarah. its mean water each day or 2/3 days for the coco ? with how many liters pot ? 11L ?
( i will change my WC in the house and i will take a coco filtration for it) so its simply but its the one that will make me test the coco way !

cheeers ! from here !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 15:04
6.5L pots maybe a little small? 1.3EC seems low for plants of such size ? what nutes are you using and how much per L?

i use 7.5L airpots with coco and some times i water every day.. with 4 plants id use 10L of water..

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 20:56
Cheers yall my friends!!!

Thx for the reply Sara!! I honestly have no idea where I am failing! It's not my first or second coco grow!! I was wondering can it be the coco? Can the coco have some problem or something?

As you can see in the pics plants are slowly coming back on track but one of them is almost done.

this is the plant I think is ready to be flushed!! The other ones are still delayed!!

And this pic represents something really strange for me. As you can see the 3 plants on the back seem ok! not perfect but ok compared with the others! I'm treating all plants the same and only those 3 on the back kept on growing and the others are getting yellow!!! What can be the cause for this??

Cheers BG it's really nice to hear from you!!! How are you doing??? I hope all is well and I really hope you guys can help us to solve this economic crisis!!!

Billy Bong I agree with you I I also think pots might be too small. Last summer I grew one auto-flowering plant and I used 11L pots. When I harvested I came to a conclusion that I was waisting coco, water and nutes coz the roots didn't use all the space in the pot! So that's why I tried about half size!

What you think about EC Munzy you think 1.3 is too low? I mean plants have about 50 - 60 cm height!!!

Great to hear from you all guys!!!

Sal
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 23:30
i dont use an ec meter anymore so i looked back over an old grow diary i did. when my seedlings had two sets of proper leafs i was feeding them .9EC. if i remember corectly my tap water is around .5EC..

if its not a nute lock out are the plants using up the food from the leafs ?
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 15:06
Cheers folks!!

I forgot to put this pic on my last update so here it goes:

This pic is related to the last paragraph

Should I increase EC??

I never water my plants with EC higher than 0.6 at this stage. What do you think guys?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:17
How much nutes are you giving per litre of water? I don't know ec values.. How much water are you giving these plants in the last picture?

On my first grow I was overwatering and they looked similar to what yours look like.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 19:31
I have no idea Billy. I water those plants with EC 0.7 ATM. And I also think it's quite impossible to be overwatering. I let them dry a lot. Actually I never ever let plants plants dry as much as I am doing ATM so honestly I have no idea =/

Doctor Munzy can you make a diagnosis please?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 23:02
more food now EC 1.0 maybe 1.2
ANDWHAT
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 14:05
the coco seems to be quite dark..watered maybe.
when the coco id dried...there is no chance of some humidity rest in ?
and the others problems come... good luck sal ! and all the peace for you.
hi munzy ! and cheers alls ! think green of course !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 15:26
a friend is having this problem with his plants, similar problem that your having i think.. hes growing in organic soil. its his first time using this soil. it says the soil has enough nutes to last 5 weeks these are in week 4. he has not used any nutes yet... my advice to him was to start using nutes..

munzy telling you to feed 1.0EC and thats what you were feeding your flowering plants.. so please listen to him and start feeding more. not much will happen if you over feed unless you go crazy with the nutes.. when leaves show nute burn then start to ease off..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>