Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies
    Posted: 08 October 2010 at 02:20
Here I go again:

Most of you already know me and know a lil bit of me. I have a big passion for marijuana and once you start growing it...? You just can´t stop it.
    So I want to make a continual garden. Non-stop flowering. While I'm blooming some plants I'm already preparing others too flower.
    After growing in the summer I decided I would change my growing approach because some things were not working the way I wanted. The pots I was using were too big and too heavy to work in such a small place and there was also a space conflict between the blooming plants and the vegging plants and that gave me a hell of a job.
    In order to maintain my hobby without getting tired of it I had to optimize my room which is a lil bit too small, but seeing some other growers with less conditions than me or even others that can't grow at all I think I have the perfect place.
    After making some plans I put myself into work and I changed completely the room. I now have a bigger bloom area and I still have to work on my veg area but one thing at a time. I'll show you with pics but remember that sometimes even the pics are not as representative as I would like them to be because it's impossible to take panoramic pics due to lack of space. Let's go in:

Welcome, this is the entrance:

A 1.4 m x 1.8 m x 2.4 m room that is redesigned by me.

Still haven't done all the wiring but soon will be fixed. Here's the plastic that divides the flower space from the future vegg space. It's totally light prove.

New exhaust fan ( the one I was in love withsome months ago and now I love it even more ) S & P TD 150 - Inline mixed fan capable of dealing with almost 400 cm3 in 1 hour . The air flow is supreme inside the flowering space. I even put myself inside the cab to test it.

Here's how the air gets of the the bloom space and goes directly outside through the door. I used 150 silent ducting.

I made in total 4 holes so fresh air can get in for the girls. 2 are like this. There's another one in the opposite side of the table.

And these go in the bloom space beneath the table like this.

And these are the other 2. I had to make them because the exhaust is so potent that when I turned it on the grow space seemed like an inverted balloon!

This a is a lil bit panoramic view of the bloom zone. A 0.90 m x 1.40 m x 1.80 m space.

And this is what I'll try to do in the future. I'll try to make a SOG of 45 plants in 3 L pots. ATM I only have 21 plants to start some experiments and also coz my mother was highly forgotten by me in the vacations so that's all I could take from her. There's is no more mother by now.

One more pic.

And these are the girls. 21 White Widow female cuttings right after being taken from the mother plant. I really like this strain and I'll try to buy some seeds in the future coz I love it.

And here are the clones already rooted. I like my cloning method a lot. It has not let me down yet. You can see also an oscillating fan which I'll try to change in the future coz it's too big for 45 plants but for now it's ok.

One more shot of the girls. They are under a 400W HPS lamp but honestly I'll buy a 600 W in the future too. a 400 W is not enough for the entire compartment but a 600 W is perfect. 7500 lumens per foot!

Using BioBizz All mix and BioBizz nutes. I wanted to go Coco but I still have some soil nutes so I decided to finish them first.

Temperature and Humidity as you can see.

No ferts added ATM, I'll use a water PH between 5.8 and 6.1.

I'll only use Bio Grow for Vegg and then I'll give them BioBloom and TopMax. When they are about 15 cm I'll flip the lights coz I want them to end with 30-40cm max.

Ok so this lil fella here has a funny story. I was enjoying some regions of my country and I ran out of smoke. I was given some weed and the first joint I rolled gave me a seed. I started arguing immediately thinking that the stash was shit. Well I smoked and although I was a bit drunk by that time I ended really stoned! I then imagined how could that weed be if grown properly so I kept the seed for some weeks in the fridge and when I came back I germinated it and now I'm growing it. I can tell by the look of the buds that it is heavy Indica and it's not White Widow. It is on a 0.3 L pot with BioBizz All Mix and I gave it some drinks already. I'll try to Bonsai it coz I don't have space to keep big mothers, only small ones. After this I'll flower a clone to see if I'm really lucky. Hopefully I'll see some skirts. Wish me luck.

One more shot. I'm applying some LST already to try to keep it small.

Ok so this is the beginning of a story and I hope there will be a lot to tell. I'll keep all you guys informed, I ask you to post want you want, when you want, post your opinion, discuss all the subjects in the world related and non related with marijuana, everyone can come in.

All for now brothers and sisters hope you guys are great, happy and healthy so your plants.
Sorry for not answering to sometimes although I visited the forum but I had some vacations of it!

All the best for you

Sal

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:21
Welcome back sal%3chumbs%20Up you have been a busy little beaver!Everything looks great and importantly,nice n clean!

Good luck with your grow!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 23:58
great stuff id suggest you get your humidity between 40 and 60 per cent tho but hay its your grow just keep it rollin and rollin we pics
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 03:22
Hey sal. %3coint
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 03:47
Cheers Proteus. How r you? Guess I'm back on track. How's that W Diesel?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 03:49
Originally posted by jp

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

great stuff id suggest you get your humidity between 40 and 60 per cent tho but hay its your grow just keep it rollin and rollin we pics

I agree and disagree. 40% is a good humidity when flowering not when vegging. And I can tell you from my experience that with right ventilation with an humidity at 90% are totally safe.
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 03:52
lol disappearing rapidly. Every day it drys a little more and seems more tasty, In a month or two it would be really nice, shame its not going to last long enough :)

I dont think plants would stay happy for v long at 90%
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 04:13
Well with no ventilation thats for sure. And what I meant was a range. When I bought these WW seeds some times I had an Hum of 70% and sometimes of 90%. With 90% and no vent fungus will visit the plants. I'm weedless bro since some one month. Don't wan this happens again.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 09:26
ha!! great return sal! as usual ,i will follow your comments and grow report!!
best luck!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 14:15
sweet looking setup sal! need something like that in my house lol

Tommy
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 19:27
nice set up, look forward to watching your grow :)
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 16:54
Thx everybody for the kind words I'll keep everyone updated pretty soon. The clones will go into 12/12 in about a week or so.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 17:02
so the portugese pirate returns welcome back sal
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 17:13
Thank you my islander friend. Nice to see you and your green mates! By the way that's a hell of a cave   
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 17:38

yes man island paradise, soon you will have too%3cool

ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>