Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies
    Posted: 30 April 2014 at 13:01
i wish i could get clear pictures haha
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 10:03
nice trich shots sal.
Peace
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 23:15
Sarah my plants are looking better, feeding them as you told me to. Roots are still rotten and smell like rot too.
Now I have rhizotonic too and they are loving it. I'll post some pics tomorrow so you can have your saying.

Meanwhile I bought a new toy today. A small magnifying lens to adapt to my iphone. Costed me 10 euros only and I think its price Vs quality is awesome. Need to work this stuff better but today I was able to take some pics already. It magnifies 45 x so I guess its enough to admire and check if plants are ready to harvest!

One thing dough I guess I started flushing plants too early coz trichomes are not amber yet so I'll see what happens in the next days!

Enjoy everyone

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 04:58
Clipped these images from my last log here... yes I am serious about the feed strength...

14 July 2012

Originally posted by sarah louise

They are looking a little pale as they were on a starvation rations while I have been away

Fed last night ec 1.4, pH 5.9

And 9 days later... 23 July 2012

The plants still look a bit underfed, but are greening up as I increase the strength of the feed. Last feed ec 1.4, pH 5.8.

6 August 2012

Currently feeding at ec 1.8, pH 5.9.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 13:22
Yes roots are looking way better now coz I water every third day instead of every second day and yes the coco looks very wet coz I had watered them right before taking the pictures.

Sarah Lou E.C 1.4??? serious??? I only feed with that amount plants 10 times bigger in flowering! Won't that intoxicate my plants???
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 11:21
The roots don't look that bad to me... but maybe they have already begun to recover...

The coco does look very wet, but I noticed in your earlier post that you have only been feeding them at ec 0.7... I'd wait for them to dry off a bit and then DOUBLE the feed strength to at least  ec 1.4.

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 04:54
so here it goes Sarah

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 04:12
I'm not a member at icmag so I can't see the images... would be better if you uploaded a few examples here rather than linking to another forum.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 00:41
plants are like this check it out bro
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2014 at 23:23
whenever i repott i always water once and leave to dry out its the only time you can overwater in coco, small roots lots of wet coco= bad news usually around 10dys before roots start to hit the sides and bottom of the pots after that you can water 3 xs a day if you want. 3dys dont threat bro they will come good
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2014 at 23:16
Sarah Lou I'm tryin to talk with munzy but meanwhile can you give me your opinion please?

My plants's roots are rotten so I applied so hydrogen peroxide and started to water less frequently after about one week or so I started to see more white roots but plants never showed vitality again and I'm getting so angry I can almost bin the fucking plants.

I think I know what happened I put the jiffy too deep into the pot and I guess that's the reason why I have these fucking problems.

EC 0.7 PH 5.7 with 1 ml/ cannazym and 10 ml of peroxide today about 30 min ago if you want I can take pics and post them.

i'm thinking in pot up plants so roots are not on the bottom (plants are not sitting on the run off but the bottom stays way more moist than the surface and I guess that's why)

Help me lord on this one =(
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 23:54

This is the same shit for me Munz i guess at first is was lack of food but over watering I guess

can plants this size handle 3 days without watering?
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 23:47

This is the same shit for me Munz i guess at first is was lack of food but over watering I guess

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 22:37
tip of the hat to you ma`am
ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 04:42
Hello Munzy, nice to see another older name around the place. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>