cannabeer with thc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cannabeer with thc
    Posted: 02 October 2010 at 01:28

hello there

Ive found an old recipe which maybee some of you are very interesting it. thx to pam who brought me on idea to look for it

what u need for the canna beer:
- 1 litre of brew malt
- 1 kg of honey , I would prefer forest honey
- 100gr of weed or bud/leave mix (depends on how much thc u want in at the end)first try just take some leaves or low quality bud for testin the recipe
- 5 gr of top-fermented of barm (yeast)
-250 gr of brown sugar
-disinfectant and an aerometer to test the ammount of alcohol in the end product
-bottles for fill in the beer, some crown corks and a machine to put them on the bottles of    beer and  a beer barrel inclusive and accessorry
-thermometre to check the heat

what to do:

step one is to heat 2 litres of water in a big pot then put all the honey in the water and wait before its fully melt together. get now the temperature so ur water-honey mix is still warm but not cooking

now its time for adding the weed..dont use big buds,u dont need a grinder but make some small pieces...remember thc is gone when the heat is more than 160 degree of celcius and remember that the poiling point of thc is allready at ca.156 degree of celcius, so have a look at the temperatures...as I sadi before keep warm but not cooking...

now let ur mix  cook on small flame for 10 minutes but dont  heath it more than 150 degree at this procedure, but between 108 to 130 degrees for a short time, cause that temp is around the boiling point of the chlorophyll which MUST be definitley cook out, else it can be like when eating cannabis butter unheated to make u feel sick, and ur stomach hurts.
at this procedure u need to agitate the mix constant.

after these 10 minutes put the resto of the 18 litre of water inside and heat again until its near cooking. now u put of the cooker off and add the brew malt in it. when the brew malt is melt with the rest you can take it from the cooker and let it cool down to room temerature.

next step is to put the mix without any filtering in a bucket for fermentation. but remember this bucket MUST be disinfected before in any case. when the mix is filled in the bucket u can add the 5 gr of top fermented barm (yeast).dont mix it just spread it on the top.
then close the bucket with the cap, starts the fermenting process.

after ten days in a dark cave u gonna test the ammount of alcohol with the aerometer.by the way in this time there it creates about 1kg of co2...
after this 10days the ammount of alcohol should be around 10%. in case of that u can add finaly the sugar. its important to let it still for at least 4 weeks in the dark before filtering out the weed and drinking it or filling it to a beer barrel or bottle, cause the thc need its time to solve in alcohol.

congratulations...you got your canna beer

explanatory notes
 question:
-why I put in the weed so early and how its gonna solve the thc into the beer?
answer:
-I put in so early for a better smell and cook the chlorophyll out. the thc is gonna be solved in the alcohol in later percess. anyway the end product is better to put in before the finally fermenting percess
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 17:24
the first Cannawine was produced and sold by The Smurf in Maastricht in 1990
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply