No Blooming Ganj!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Blooming Ganj!
    Posted: 28 September 2010 at 14:12
ok ill get that, would anyone suggest a light that is 400 but will take both mh and sodium bulbs ?

my current 150w is but its just 2 small and as i need new bulbs im just going straight to 400w upgrade ^

Another point is, it will all be in an atic area! might need some milar sheeting and bit to form a room ? also its going to be winter soon so i dont want the roof to be the only one "NOT" to have snow on the row of houses, if u no what i mean!

Thanks all

Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 00:54
im new but i hear the best results are canna coco so same as munzy quite alot of people reccomend this to me from different backgrounds so for me its the only way forward
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 23:39

glad to see your still kicking about patch my advice would be to use canna coco i do with outstanding results%3co%20high

ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 14:41
I did consider coco for this grow yes, but not sure on witch coco,
i see there are a few different types! ( any input and experiences would be taken in :-)

might go for 4 plants, but need to pick up a new light.. think im going with a 400 this time.

Peace Patch
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 00:02
hello pal im new what ya growing in coco? jp
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2010 at 17:07
hi patch! you and your new family seems to looks good.im happy for you.i will move too in fews months or 1 years,dont really know,and i fell agry when you speak about time!!! got two youngs child under 5 years old!!
welcome back too and ithink you will take the time for growing 2 3 plants!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2010 at 14:35
welcome back :).......
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2010 at 23:04
Hello all u's growers! :-)

Haveent been on for ages, hope everyone is holding up ok ?

Im in the uk and people that no me will no i had a kid moved and haven't grown for 11 + months.. Availability is at a worse it seems !
Costs are high and if not the quality is really low, like the "thai" gear with more weight in string than smoke!
However we are moving in 1/2 months and its back on for me (gonna save a fortune!)

so here's me digging in again :-)

Peace Patch!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply