anyone tried growing maple leaf indica outside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone tried growing maple leaf indica outside
    Posted: 16 September 2010 at 23:30
has anyone tried growing maple leaf indica outside if so what was you experiance like?? was it mold resitant?? and when would it finish??
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 02:20
Someone on here had a crack at it yeah. Can't remember who it was, but they had pics. Dunno if they're still active, but their thread or pics should be about.
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 03:21
ya i seen the pic it was a guy standing beside a monster of a plant but theres no info along with.
thanx for your response
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 03:27
Maybe this would be a question for Ganja. i was wondering because i have one outside and it started to flower neer 20 days ago and the weather has started to turn to sh-t, im on the westcoast of canada and it rains alot and has started not sure if it will start to mold before it finishes, i desided i will cover it will plastic so the rain wont hit it but im also wondering if the foggy morning will bring the mildew on it hence why im asking if its mold resistant
smoke or be smoked
 Post Reply Post Reply