I dont understand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Soconfused View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Soconfused Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I dont understand
    Posted: 12 September 2010 at 06:01
If someone could PLEASE help me out with this.
I am growing one little baby in canna coco and the instructions say "irrigate with CANNA® COCO A&B with an EC of 1.0-1.5 mS/cm higher than the EC of the tap water." I don't know how this translates in ppm although I have tried to find an easy to use conversion table online.  If any of you guys could help me it would be much appreciated ?!
(sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question)

Regards
Alec
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 00:13
im in coco but no solution kits or ph tester sorry  someone will be here soon with help
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 08:50

it equates to anything from 0.5ml per litre up to about 1.5ml per litre, you really need to buy an EC metre

ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 23:23
i will soon munzy pal
Soconfused View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Soconfused Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 13:25
OH, ok I understand now, not entirely but I will with time I guess.
I will get my hands on a metre straight away thanks a bunch!!
I actually spoke to a friend yesterday who told me he called the canna hotline and the guy on the phone figured out the conversion to ppm for him. (although im not sure if he was referring to the same thing or just the strength of feed. Is this how you get the mS/cm of the water UP? with the coco feed?! sorry if it sounds stupid! I've been growing for a couple of years and my friends call me doctor death because of the stress I have put my poor babies through, that's why I have moved to coco because I thought it's more forgiving than clay balls.

thanks again!!%3ceek
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 23:05
lol well its my first grow so i cant say but im in coco you wanna get a bluelab combi metre 127 quid from uk
 Post Reply Post Reply