please some advice on AIR POTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please some advice on AIR POTS
    Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:59
hi all
so to make story short
i move to another country and HAVE to take all my equipment with me
i will start my stealth grow in old  washing mashine  ,so space is limited,so here is my setup
cooltube and  3 airpots ,each 3 liters (0.8gallons),for veg and flower
and i use tropf blumats  as watering system
does any one have expirience with  3liter air-pots?
i read that with sufficient water and nutes i can keep even big plants in smaller containers ,my girls  would be 50-60 cm(22 inches) height by the harvest time
is the 3 liter air-pots  are enough ? if someone have this experience please let me know
best regards
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 21:14
i haven't heard of  "äirpots" but i have seen plants of 2,5 mtr in a 2 literpotwith soil in good shape so it must be possible imo.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:19
I assume these are to be used with a non-soil grow medium?

With hydro mediums, large plants can grow from small pots.

If roots are supplied with plenty of air, the growing medium can be kept very wet (constantly saturated, in fact), without damaging the root system.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:31
Airpots are really good all my mates who use them tell me. They have brought out a kind of autopot setup but using airpots, which leaves me headbanging the desk cos i bought the autopot setup just before they appeared. Still, the autopots yield much more than i ever did handwatering, so i cant complain.

As Ganja said, if you are using a hydro method in these pots you can grow significantly larger plants in them than usual. Will need to have a well regimented feed schedule that wont fuck up, but apart from that, dont see a problem. Airpots are probably the best pots you can buy to grow your plants in in my opinion.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply