germ help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: germ help
    Posted: 27 August 2010 at 21:34
my seeds av been under my 200w cfl  for 17 days plus they was started a week before that, now my light has been 2 inch away at all times my plants height are 3 at 3inch 1 at 4 inch shouldnt they be higher than this???? cus flowering between 6 and 8 inch and it seems like the extra grown in height is gonna takea while av i done someting wrong? high%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 21:55
anyone?
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 22:28
Nah man thats alright for under a CFL, it took me 7 weeks in total (from seed cracking) to get to 18 inch before flower. I started with a CFL for 10 days until they had grown a bit, then got them under a 600HPS then they really came on. You just have to make sure that when you have a HPS on them it is not to close to the top of the seedlings or they will fry!! If they are 3-4 inches now, i reckon you will hit the 6-9 inch mark in about 10 days..%3cig%3c
i like to get high but it aint a bad habit...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2010 at 00:13
so when i get my hps i keep that on 18 hours light? so you can veg with hps then? ok next friday ish im off to get hps extractor feed contractor and other stuuf so will av to wait a bit
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2010 at 00:44
Ye vegging them under HPS is fine, and keep them on 18 hours until your ready to flower, patience is the key %3cig%3c
i like to get high but it aint a bad habit...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2010 at 00:51
ok i didnt know that you could put hps on, after 10 days of cfl now i do thanks akita your a real help, its ive got to wait for next week now but they healthy so  can wait %3co%20high
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2010 at 00:52
what age shud i start full dose of canna a and b it dont say on bottle
 Post Reply Post Reply