HELLO pls advise on stealth grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELLO pls advise on stealth grow
    Posted: 14 August 2010 at 21:31

hello!pls help me with some advise on my first real stealth grow

hi
so here i am again ,my situation change and i adapt myself. i did my first grow in big home box and i had space but i move to HOT country in few weeks and i will have to grow hidden and keep my girls small;
so i read a lot and i was thinking about 2ways how to do it ,if anyone have experience in stealth grow pls don't be shy lol)

so plan A: to grow it in box; Grow space dimensions;1M20 HIGHT 45CM long 50CM bright or similar ,in old fridge or washing mashine. light is 1 250WATT CFL bulb ?1 for growth and 1 for flower
cfl because it not heat up and electricity friendly ,had some1 experience with 250 watt cfl?

plan B: is to grow it in similar box but under 250 HPS ?I grow my first girls under 600 W hps bulb and the heat was almost a issue . so i will need bigger fans and filter ,what makes grow space smaller.

The question is does the cfl do similar job like hps?Are the 250w CFL's any good? Can u recommend any other light? would 1 extractor fan 200 M²/H be enough ?for 250w HPS light?in less than a 1 METER CUBE?

i also have to take all the nesesery equipment with me because i cant buy it on the place ,or its expensive too much ,i have only one shot to take the correct equipment ,its have to be very small,airport 25 KG only!thats why i favor the 250W cfl ,even the filter i will buy the ODORSOK reuseable filter wights only 500 gramm .

so please help me if u have any experience with 250watt HPS in small closet or 250watt cfl
i was thinking to grow big bud feminized seeds from sensi seeds ,it say the plant can be only 30 cm height at harvest time ,is it tru?

also guys i have 600 WATT hps homebox kit complet   maybe we can exchange some pieces?

THANX A LOT
AND BEST REGARDS
whtrastaman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote whtrastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:52
ok well i live in a HOT country and i grow in homebox xxl with two 600hps lights and a homebox xl for clones and veggies and 1 mother i can only say that your set up might not have to change if you scope out where you plan to live next and plan a strategy around your living comindations
I always accpet help and information....thank you fellow growers
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 13:44
ok thx i see
i did also calculations and i only can put 150W hps bulb not 250 w IN SUCH A LITTLE BOX.because of heat ,if i putt 250W i will have to add big fan and filter and there is no space inside so much.

i did some research and honestly i think that even 150w hps bulb is more powerful than 250 W cfl.i see lately many growth journals and the plants under hps looks much more bigger bud formation,and under cfl its kinda fluffy not fresh
but 150Whps I can control easy ,little filter odorsok and fan ,moving 200M² AIR .
so what u think?
best regard
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 07:47
250w cfl is not as half so good as 250 w hps at flowering stage...you can try with a cooltube that sucks out hot air or any other air cooled reflector but dont use 150w hps theyre not strong enough to get good results and then put on lights in night
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:18
hello
thx a lot for advice ,i was thinking the same and i did switch on the lights only at night ,the temp is cooler
i just want to be sure i can squeeze 250 HPS in small closet ,that the temp is not like in sauna lol
is one fan  that suck out 200M²/H   out of box is  enough ?to keep temp down

also i have a little problem what femenised seed i  can grow in small place ,i was thinking to buy BIG BUD feminized ,than few sorts of SCUNK  femenised seeds ,(i only buy from sensi seeds ,feminized seeds)i did grow my first time NORTHERN LIGHTS  and  the results was awesome ,the plants was only around 85 cm tall but i get from 5 girls 400 gramm dry medecin  ))))) but i dont like pure indica so much ,so next time  mix sativa indica is perfect
can i grow JACK FLASH  inside little box ?if i start flower when 20 cm seedling? did it grow really so much in flower ? everyone tell me to start quick flowering with my  NORTHERN LIGHTS  ,like they will be too big and tall but they never grow more than 15 cm max in flower, but its indica so  maybe sativa grow differet?

so yeah guys if u have any expirience with 250 HPS in little closet or what strain from sensi seed i should get ,easy to control strain 
sry for long letter bu my english is not best
%3chumbs%20Up
 best regards
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:52
Hi CS, i dont know which strain you should choose, but maybe you should stick to an Indica so you can control the height better. On the Skunk#1s that i am growing the ones that were getting to tall i tied down with string and trained them to grow sideways. You could do that with yours to create an even canopy of buds and keep the height down..
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2010 at 15:24
THX A LOTY FOR UR TIME PPL!!!!!!!!!

i was surfing around and reading about systems and i have 2 questions
1:  can i use this fan as my main exhaust fan ?
http://www.hydrohobby.co.uk/product/fresh_inline_extractor_fans/
(the 150mm diameter  fan ,the biggest one)
i was thinking to attach my ODORSOK carbon filter direct on the fan ,i used this fan (still have it from previous grow) but for extra fresh air supply,so i dont really know if its sucking air good with filter ,i only can take very compact stuff so bigger exhaust fan is not an option
so what do u think ?is it ok ?
and  125watt cfl would be enough for growth? could i use smaller watt?or need more?
thx
best regards
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 03:30
a 125w blue cfl will be enough to start your plants vegging, but bigger would be better

You are gonna want a hps for flowering though, (or lots of red cfls)
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:59
hey yes i will use 250w hps bulb for flower
best regards
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 19:32
Hi cs70 if you search this forum for yaelanders growroom you will see wot can be done with a 250w hps and a small area to grow,its very impressive!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 19:54
hey
thx i will check it out
best regards%3chumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply