Pakistan valley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 00:09
i like the colours in the 3rd picture alecky, nice looking plant
ANDWHAT
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 00:15
sweet! after seeing this, think i'm gonna have a crack at an outdoor grow next yr lol

Tommy
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 13:43
Thanks lads!

Tommy this is my second attempt outdoors and most succesfull too!The strain i used is not really suitable for outdoors in ireland,but i think with a good early strain ill get a decent harvest next year.Im thinking Early Girl or Early Skunk.

Been smoking some buds from the branch that broke off last week,they are tiny buds but full of resin,its a nice smoke,nice fruity taste.Not overly strong so good daytime smoke.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 15:03
cool man nice job, what are you going to do with all that leaf:)
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 21:01
nice one mate :)
I'd be interested in SS early skunk for an outdoor grow, not too expensive, great for starting outdoor growing / experimenting :)

Tommy
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 21:32
Was thinking very same tommy!Start them indoors around feb some time then put them outdoors as young plants and hope for the best.Think 10 regular seeds are only around 30euro so worth a shot!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 00:54
well worth a shot if you have a hidden kind of garden mines open so would struggle really nice lookin plants alecky well done pal
nelly 123 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nelly 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 15:27
Hey man jst checked up on all diary! nice work m8 shame bout wether but hey bettr look next year man! all the best nelly%3co%20high
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 13:11
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Im really surprised how well the plant is doing,i wasnt expecting it to be this good!Temps in general have dropped but more so at night,and the plant is getting some nice purple hues to it,buds still fattening up nicely and if forced to harvest now id get a decent yield.

Rain is holding off,surprisingly,feels like we had more rain during august!I think leaving it out till end of oct will be no prob.

And spidy and family are doin fine,i can see the babies developing in the sac's

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 13:22
So temp's are getting quite low now its generally around 8-9c during the day and during the early hours of sunday morn it dropped to -1c.
Does anyone know if these temps will have a negative effect on the plant?Should i still leave it out?
Starting to find little patches of mould on some buds,nothing major as yet tho.For the most part pistils are white but they are starting to die back and a few are brown already.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 13:24
The web visible on some buds is from normal spiders,not spidermites!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 13:57
They'll grow more slowly in low temps, but the cold shouldn't actually damage them until it gets to (and stays) close to zero. These are nice sturdy plants, so they should be more resistant to cold snaps than smaller ones

After the end of this month, it probably won't make much sense to keep them outside. If November behaves normally, then there will be little sunlight to take advantage of, so they might as well be harvested.

The mould you can see - is it powdery mildew or more like grey fuzzy fungus? The latter is much more dangerous and any buds showing it should be cut from the plant right away.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 14:36
lol you got some front growing them there like that. From looking at your picture several houses in that row can see them from the upstairs back windows
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 15:52
Hi guys thanks for the replies,its only one plant by the way.Yeah ganja its the latter mould and ive been cutting affected buds off,its only been on a few smaller buds so far.However ive noticed some mould starting on a branch,not in the actual bud,if that continues it will mean harvesting one of the main heads early.

Its not hitting -1c every nite,sun morn was the first time and it hasnt dipped that low since then.It usually doesnt go below 2c.Hopefully ill get till the end of the month.

Proteus,yeah im taking the piss alright lol,but sure you've got to take a few chances in life.
I figured most,if not everyone around here wouldnt know a cannabis plant if it bit them on the arse.From a distance it wouldnt be instantly recogniseable if you never saw one before.
I think the compact look of the plant helped too.If it was mainly sativa variety and had those big sativa leaves i think it would give the game away!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 16:07
This is a mouldy bud i cut off this morning,are we talking bout the same thing Ganja?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>