2010 Outdoor OG Kush Sour Diesel Mendocino Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:58
great new pics this plants will be real monsters in the end
dutchcrunch View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 21:49
New video..

[flash width=400 height=300] http://www.youtube.com/v/73zzr2hMBCc [/flash]
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 03:39
New video:

[flash width=400 height=300] http://www.youtube.com/v/cReg0nc6ibY [/flash]
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 04:42
Wow!Great job dutchcrunch,your plants look fantastic%3chumbs%20Up.A real field of dreams!
Do you water the plants by hand or do you have an irrigation system?

Looking forward to the harvest video!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 20:04
SUPER WOW, those plants are amazingly masive you are going to be one happy guy come harvest, keep it up
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 21:52
Harvest Pics...more to come...

C_weed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote C_weed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 22:17
Wow. Which plant did these come off of?
I love plants.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 01:11
nice pics...I hope we can see more of them
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 01:40
these are a FEW buds of of approx 1/4 of a Purple Kush plant.....
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 22:47
looks to me you harvested a bit early, by atleast 1.5 weeks i think but still look very nice
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 23:13
Wow, you can see the color of trichomes through your computer? you must have really good eye sight! no you are wrong..The trich's are 90% milky white & 10% amber (meaning that the plant was perfectly ripe when harvested)..If you knew anything about growing MJ you would have known that..I have been growing this strain outdoors for 5+ years & I average 4-5 lbs per plant & I know when it is done..you obviously don't know what you are talking about..so don't offer any misguided advice to people in this forum because you will undoubtedly give them incorrect advice....
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 18:29
great buds dutchcruncher! but alkoholics just said if the trichomes are 90 % milky,that only want to mean that the plant can be more "flower" a litlle time more. but you feel the plant good at this stage,so respect fot your taste and experience. the effect is more cerebral buzz at your stage ? if more flowering time the effect is more potent?
for my experience;i did it at differentd stage and generally prefer when trichomes are at 50/50 or more. peace man and again goooood smoke!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dutchcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 19:47
That is not what he said. He made no mention of trichomes whatsoever, he just stated that it needed another 1.5 weeks w/out even looking at the trichs!!...read his post..If there is more flowering time the plant can have more potency??? NO, NO , NO, NOT NECESSARILY...When an MJ plant has reached it's peak ripeness (When all Trichomes are Milky white w/ some Ambers) the potency starts to actually DEGRADE!! So harvesting the plant at it's most peak ripeness is very important..if you want a more couchlock type of high, yes more amber color trichomes are needed, but if way wait too long THE PLANT WILL START LOSING POTENCY...TOO MANY PEOPLE OFFER UP WRONG OR FACTUALLY INCORRECT ADVISE, so when it is done to me I put a stop to it..If you don't have actual field experience advice to be shared, my opinion, is that none should be given!!...just my 2 cents...peace out!...
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 22:03
nice looking buds smoke some and calm down ,wow talking in capitals thats heavy shit
ANDWHAT
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 00:29
Great advice Munzy
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>