how much it cost?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noelicompanyia View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote noelicompanyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how much it cost?
    Posted: 26 July 2010 at 18:39
hi everyone
I wanted to know how costs a gram of marihuana, more or less. thank you.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 19:32
these are gramm prices from amsterdamm and weed stands instead for marijuana

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 19:49
some of those prices look really cheap tbh. been ages sinse i bought any tho.
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 19:54
In Canada, Marihuana can be purchased internationally. The price for wiet / hasj is around $20-30 a gram or 15-25 euros. A local shop sells wiet at $5-12 a gram, ~7 euros.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 20:07
luky canadians people!!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 20:48
i remember when my friend from switzerland told me that he orderer 100 gr from internet in late 90s/early2k lol
this cant be?145 dollars for 1 gramm?this must be cheating...I wouldnt ever send money to them
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 21:55
here is proof that it's scam:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/3041.html
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 21:59
it's 145$ for a gram of Budder which is basically well refined hash isopropyl extraction. They use an oz of buds to make 3 grams of Budder and it's a heavy duty procedure. Here's more information on budder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budder

snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 23:27
did someone here allready ordered and received?I cannot imagine this works
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 17:46

At the same time, however, I must admit, that I am not ordering from any of these places nor really looking to. This is due to the inconvenience of mail order and the pricing compared to what is available in our local market (non mail order merchants, for example an oz of A grade from Budbuddy that works out to $305 (by the time you pay for shipping there, money order and shipping back) can be purchased on the local market for as low as $220-260 and what can be produced in the home is factored differently in terms of cost, plus it's fun and there's way less side effects and you can customize it to your precise liking without any headaches and unreliability, it's educational, etc..
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 20:56
I think its good to know they exist but I wouldnt order before any source would be closed...anyway then too I would prefer buy in holland in coffeshpo a small ammount (not over half oz) and get it home
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 21:40
Yes Holland sounds really cool and worth checking out.

In cities like Toronto, you cannot beat the deal in terms of pricing as easily, you might be able to get something similar at $250.

The price of bud though I'm assuming is relative, I hear in some countries it's close to free and supreme quality.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:12
You don't seem to be taking the hint about not posting links (ie that they keep getting deleted from your posts).

So I have to say it explicitly: don't post links to weed mail order services.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
420sinsemilla View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 16:12
in Estonia . it,s ( weed) 19,2 euro per gram. :D:D
Sativa: Time flies.
Indica: Time stops.
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 16:28

I sort of realized afterwards that you were looking out for my interest. At first, cause I had edited the post I thought I accidentally deleted it myself that's why I added it back again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>