Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coultard View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coultard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thrips
    Posted: 19 July 2010 at 14:57
I've looked on the internet to find a good product that is effective in getting rid of thrips. I'm getting a different product every post i look at. I've taken a look today and the problem is getting worse on my crop. I actually see about 5 on one leaf. What is the most effective way of getting rid of these little blighters which wont dent my wallet too much. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. I'm up for the yellow strips. Need something immediate if poss.

Kind Regards
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 15:43
Go to Walmart or Canadian tire and buy some safer's sprey aka safer's soap or neem oil or you could make your own solution of 1 cup dish soap, 1/4 cup veg oil and 2 cups warm water shake it up put it in a spray bottle and wash them away but with this recipe you will need to clean off leafs with water after or they will burn.

good luck the best way is probably the store bought stuff to be safe
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:20
Pyrethrum is safe, cheap and will kill most cannabis pests (with the exception of spidermites, which are hard to eradicate with any pesticide).

Thrips should be completely wiped out by a few applications of pyrethrum.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply