Afghani #1 Grow Blog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afghani #1 Grow Blog
    Posted: 15 July 2010 at 14:28
hi all,
       just recieved my seeds from sensi today so ripped them open and straight into germination. for this grow i am using peat pellets to germinate,followed by planting in peat potting compost for the main grow.I am using all 10 seeds for this grow and I will be using the following nutes:

BioBizz Alg A Mic, Grow, Bloom and Top Max.
BigBud Powder in the advanced Flowering Stage

Im going to do a weekly update hopefully complete with pics to show my progression

Asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf

Live and Learn!
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 16:08
Awsom Asder i will pull up a seat and see this to the finish. Good luck
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 17:26
%3chumbs%20Up
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 22:05
Nice one. Keep it coming
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 06:53
Cool blog. I have always wondered about this strain, particularly the amount of smell it creates.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 08:43
hi asder! all positive vibes for this plantation! i will follow.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 02:00
Looking forward to your grow report.
Good luck!

S.
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 14:48
hi all,

This my first update on my grow.the seeds are in day 8 from being sown. I had 8 seeds pop by last monday and just got a ninth this morning.Left the 8 on the windowsill for a couple of days and put them in my growspace in 1 litre pots yesterday. im keeping temps around 25 deg C and humidity at 45 - 55%.they are gone under a 600w hps which is 80cm from tops of plants.within an hour or 2 of going under the light all the seedlings were all pointing directly at the light. they are looking fine and healthy. im experimenting with a 16/8 lighting sequence for the vegging period on this grow just really to cut down on electricity( i also read it may help plants become female using a lesser lighting sequence)

as you can see there are 2 more pots in there out of the shot - these are 2 fem white widow seeds and are a little ahead of the afghani but they will be flowered at the same time. but for the purposes of the blog i will be only documenting on the afghani plants.
would love any and all input to this blog be it good or bad! anything to improve my growing skills

Sorry bout the pics quality - crappy camera.

Live and Learn!
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 15:34
Hi all,
just a little update - last 2 seeds popped this morning so ive 100% success with germination %3coving%20it

Live and Learn!
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 20:20
Great Asder
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 14:21
hi all

its update time again. i am now into day 15 from seed.the plants are coming on nicely as you can see from the pics. the leaves are a nice shade of dark green.i repotted yesterday and placed them in 3L pots as the roots were through on the smaller pots.i also gave them a feed as the soil im using is from my last grow so it was flushed before chopping.they were given 1ml/L Bio Grow and 1ml/L of Alg -a - Mic with an EC of 0.9 and a PH of 6.3.each plant got approx 500ml of water so that should do till next wed or thurs.i think ive had issues with overwatering in the past. i feed every watering but am unsure wether i should be alternating between feeding and watering. i may try this when i flower as i know it takes approx 2.5 Litres of water to soak the soil in 12L pots.any advice will be appreciated on the matter.

Asder%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Live and Learn!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 17:35
Nice one Asder. I'm looking forward to watching these babies progress.

Hope you're intending to enter the 'Cultivation Diary' photo contest. It will still be open for entries when these finish.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 18:48
if ya keep the blog up i will follow as ive never done a grow but shortly ill be on my way supper and good lucks
 Post Reply Post Reply