Various...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beberretta View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote beberretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Various...
    Posted: 13 September 2009 at 19:03
bonjour a tous mes plantes non plus d'odeur apres 3 semaines de floraison j'ai egalement des taches blanche sur quelque feuilles du bas qui pourai me renseigne merci a vous et bonne culture
ps ;ce sont 2 skunk 2 white
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2009 at 20:35
Originally posted by beberretta

bonjour a tous mes plantes non plus d'odeur apres 3 semaines de floraison j'ai egalement des taches blanche sur quelque feuilles du bas qui pourai me renseigne merci a vous et bonne culture
ps ;ce sont 2 skunk 2 white

you should start your own thread really, are you sure you dont have a blocked up nose?
as for the white spots, could be bug damage, pictures are needed,(in your own thread).

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
jackhere View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jackhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 15:39
Has long has a plant has been looked after and all the right thing's have been done in the veg state then the plant will see it's self right through the flowering phase.The plant in the picture look's great but i feel if you would have had the light's that bit closer during veg then you would have had a bigger harvest.Take a close look at the plant from the bottom up there is what looks like 6/7ince gap between node's you want the node's has close has possible to get the max out of a plant.One of the main lesson's in growing cannabis is knowing how high to have them light because there are all dvd's telling you conflicting stuff.The highest that i ever have my light is a foot and harf and that is in germanation.After that get it to a min of 1 ft lower if possible.But you can have the lights too close get hold of a light meter does not have to be hundreds of dollars or pounds.Ha long has that spike is has high has it will go then you should be ok.But it is normaly around the ft range.Other than that the plant looks like a gem crystaly has a mother realy nice.Look's realy like trainwreck trainwreck looks the same coulours the same kink of growth.Also like plant's that have very little to do to them when it come's to harvest the odd leave and away you go.....................................jack here,..........................................................................     
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 16:11
If using 400w or 600w HID lamps (without cool-tubes), it's usually not advisable to get plant tops closer than 30cm to the bulb, or physical burning will occur.

HIDs are so bright that it's also unnecessary to have plants closer than 30cm, as the light emitted is effective at aq range of 1m or more.

Using CFs, other fluorescent lights, LEDs or cool-tube equipped HIDs, it's possible to get a little closer.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
nl_inloved View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 23:21
Well now :) I have a question specially for Ganja . On the youtube it goes a tutorial made or sponsored by you(sensi seeds ) and bio bizz , very very good . When it talks about mothers , clones in the chapter 'sellecion des madres en sistemas biologicos'  it says :" Don-t put  mothers into flowering becouse you are damaging/ruin  the GENETICS of the plant"  , and the clones will be weak , etc . Is this a true affirmation ? If yes i would like to have some answers : why ? how come can be ruinned the genetics ? 
Sarah louis if she/he understands italian can confirm you that .
The video is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e7ryWtnUIU&feature=related
I am asking becouse there are some users on other forums wich actually think this is better or that are no differences between taking a clone from a flowered mother and one wich is in veg stage .
ps : you have a great publicity with this video
Thanks !
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:03
That video has nothing to do with Sensi seeds, as far as I can tell.

Flowering a plant makes it harder to clone. Flowering doesn't 'ruin genetics', but if a plant goes too far into flowering it becomes very difficult to clone and must be revegged. Clones taken from a plant in full flower will often fail to root.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 15:14
I don't speak Italian nl_inloved, not sure where that one came from... but I agree with Ganja on the clones, they will be harder to root during flower, but once revegged, the plant will produce clones of the same quality it did before flowering.

Genetics are not ruined by flowering, but I don't see any advantage in flowering plants you want to keep as mothers... keep mothers in veg for ease and convenience. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 17:30
I thought that video(s) was made with the support of sensi becouse there is a lot of publicity ..on you and biobizz , so that information about cloning in flowering fase aren-t  true  . Sarah Louise , sorry , i must of been  mistaken . Thank you for your answers .
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 01:18

This is the dvd-s cover . I can tell that is you sign there.. isn-t it ? sensi seeds , bio bizz , atami , lumen max etc  I think this is an original  spanish tutorial dvd of growing cannabis translated in english , german , france , italian etc. On the market it costs  arround 30 euros selled in some grow shops so i doubt it is an underground dvd . I was asking becouse i learned (learning) from this one growing cannabis and it was a  bad surprise ;  leading me to some information that are not true , pathetic like that one on my last post about genetics .  
Thank you again . %3co%20high
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 09:33
Hm, maybe Sensi contributed some money to this video as sponsorship?

Or maybe the makers of the film included the Sensi logo simply because they like our strains?

Either way, Sensi didn't have any hand in making the movie or deciding what info is in it.

Just to be clear on the cloning question - there's no possibility of messing up the genes of a plant by trying to clone it while it is flowering, but clones cut from a plant that is well into flowering are much less likely to root and survive than clones cut from a plant that is still vegetating.

It's always better to take clones from vegetating plants. Clones are only taken from flowering plants when there is no other option for preserving that particular genotype.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 03:13
Originally posted by nl_inloved

Sarah Louise , sorry , i must of been  mistaken . Thank you for your answers .

No worries nl_inloved, I'm a native English speaker, I can get by in Indo/Malay and Flemish, but for anything else I use Google's text translate...

Just a note on the use of logo's... sometimes a logo will be used without the permission of the owner to make the product look more credible.

Mentioned this because recently, in Aus, a 'charity', auspiced by the Hill Song bible bashers, was found to be doing the same thing... after obtaining donation's commercial organisations (no matter how small) the org's logo was listed on their website as an 'official sponsor'.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 14:28
sensi will do something for using the logo without permission?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Eule View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Eule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 15:01
surprising!
i also have that dvd and i think its one of the best growing dvds out there.
theres also a nice interview with ben dronkers in it.
they really made it so that you think sensi was involved with the produktion
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 15:05
I didn't say they definitely used the logo without permission. Sensi may have given some sponsorship to the video.

I thought I could see a blur on the back cover that appeared to be Ben.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 17:15
That interview it-s taken by soft secrets , not by the producer of the dvd. It is indeed Ben . I had no intentions to offend sensi seeds or else , i was just asking becouse i thought sensi knew about this one and whanned to have some answers about deteriorations off genetics when taking clones in flower , wich i had em.. here on the forum . The dvd it-s good , with the exception of that pathetic frase :) .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>