My set up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lukeskywalker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My set up
    Posted: 13 June 2010 at 21:42
Thought I would list what I have to see what you guys think and any little tips , Look foward to hearing from you all and hope to help everyone else as much as possible in anyway shape or form that I can . 

Propergation area -

Light wing with 2 x 55 watt tubes
Growing in biodgradable pots
Coco soil

Grow area -

80 x 80 budda room
12k Aircon unit ( for outside room ofcourse )
600 HID light
125mm carbon filter
125mm cool tube
4 pot wilma hydroponics system
Growing in coco + nutriants

And ofcourse growing SensiSeeds finest Big Bud - Pictures when I figure out how to get them off my Iphone lol

Thank you for reading

Luke
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 21:55
This was all done under my tubes in propergation area and all started very well

Couple days later

Then things have taken a turn for the worse and Im not to sure why .

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 22:43

Hi Luke

Txiii, everything was looking nice. What could have happened that did that to the plants?

Wow are you watering them?

Very strange. Everything seems nice too.
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
nl_inloved View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 00:04
 Why do you think  something happened with em ? From the last  picture I think those are the cotyledons (seed leaf) ) that are part of the seed and serve as food sources until true leaves are formed and the plant is capable of photosynthesis . It  is a normal thing to get yelow then  die , drop . The first TRUE leaves  ..as far it is visible are  lookin good.  I wouldn-t worry if i was you IF this is what you think it-s a problem !!!!! Those lil plants seem nice,  beautifull i could say  .

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:51
Pictures are in order so not the seed leaf as you suggest. I had the tube lights at about 6 inchs away and the temp went upto 30 but. Can't imagine this s why. Maybe ph levels or over watered ?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:24
Originally posted by Lukeskywalker I had the tube lights at about 6 inchs away and the temp went upto 30 but. Can't imagine this s why. ?[/QUOTE

i can
i can
ANDWHAT
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:35
Should the tubes be higher then . As I thought this cased stretching.

Sorry for being a noob .
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:25
New image from today and Im getting a little sad
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:38
Man look at that. You have no idea what you did that could have done that??? They were so pretty. How did you treat them? I knew something was wrong bro %3cuch
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:41
what was the humidity ?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:42
I think it was the floresent tubes being to close going from what Munzy has put .
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:46
Yup can be. When did u took them from propagation?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:51
there still in the propergation area under the tubes as the second picture was at 6-7 days old then they just turned
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 16:09
wow did they take a turn, how close was the light?? you could have bad air circulation a fan is needed to strengthen them up.

have you fed them if so you shouldnt have.

you can take them out of the propagation area
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 16:11
but were thwy under the dome???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>