somebody help me please!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: somebody help me please!
    Posted: 12 June 2010 at 03:15
The question is, I have some buds and they're having problems and I don't know what to do cuz I'm new on growing!! I need help, can someone?

O caso é o seguinte, eu tenho umas plantas e elas estão com problemas! nao sei do que se trata por ser novo em cultivo!! Preciso de ajuda, alguem poderia ajudar?

Vi que é por stress mas o que fazer?
Think is about stress but, what to do now?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 04:12
It looks like a burn from where you have splashed the leaf with water, or some other solution, whilst under high intensity lighting.

Nothing much to do now but try and be more careful when watering.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 05:06
what about be careful when watering?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:29
dont splash the leaves when watering
ANDWHAT
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 16:39
She has 5 months already of vegetative growing, isn't it enough?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 22:07
lol i would think so
ANDWHAT
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 02:48
and a lot of leaves are like those! gettin ugly =/ nothing to do?!?! it's hard to see the first goin down
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 15:41
man if those have been veging for 5 months i hope they are outside because you better have 12foot ceilings at your house or your gonna be in trouble lol, we need a better pic in order to give more help 
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 17:44
I think could be the problem low intensity of lighting but... i do not know, she has 400Ww only for her, isnt it good? I know it is not the best intensity of lighting but, in my situation it is cuz i leave with mom, sisters and brothers so .. it's my best, i think
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 18:07
Originally posted by skuunk

ok here we go
I took some pictures for yall to see
maybe u can help me

What do you think?!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 18:19
your going to have a problem flowering that plant, you might want to pickup an hps lamp and a fan or 2, and another thing is your plant is going to double in size during flower so if you dont have 12 foot ceilings i dont think your going to have a good time with that one.

i would suggest next time dont veg your plant for 5 months veg your plant till its about a foot tall then put it to flower so you have room for what your doing.

as far as the burnt leafs they could eb over fed a bit or maybe starting to die off a bit due to how tall and old it is.

you could also try taking a few clones off it and then kill the big plant and start over fresh, yes all the time you put in would be gone but you probably would have a beter outcome.
smoke or be smoked
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 20:48
after a few repairs she turns into this . . .

1) If I just change the time of lighting from 15th to 11th hours, could I smoke unleast what I've got till now?

2) And I think She's female! so, I can't do clones. And I live in Brazil here is hard to get a good seed, do u know if Sensi Seeds can send me some?!

3) I can't put something bigger than this like a reator with a high pression sodium lamp! Isn't that two enough?

4)How can I induce her to be flowering? I tought it's from her own desire.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 05:20
Ok Man you realy need to do more research and reading, i will give you a few more pointers but you need to spend some more time reading and less doing untill you know what you are actualy doing.
1. Veging times are 18 hours light/ 6 hours dark
2. A female is what you want to clone!! you dont want to clone a male but you know nothing so dont bother!!!
3. You should have flowered that smaller than that unless you have a big location and good light
4. to induce her into flower if it is a her you change its light cycle to 12 hours light/12 hours dark.

Best of Luck but your best thing to do is READ READ READ and you will have BUD BUD BUD

smoke or be smoked
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:32
I read man! but on web site many things are not true and ... I didn't knot where to find something true. Ok, thanks, for that, I'll try to induce her to be flowering right now and see what I got. Thanks a LOT. let's continue talking
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 16:11
you will find all you need to know right here on this site, you will find the truth, keep reading on this site and your problems will get cleared up and your plant will bud
smoke or be smoked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>