somebody help me please!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:12
This one may behave a bit strangely in flowering, but you might as well give her a go. She might grow taller than you expect, but you can bend the main stem with string and weights (or even cut off the top 20cm).

Also, if your natural (ie outdoor) photoperiod gives around 12hrs of daylight, it's possible to put this plant outdoors and let it flower in sunlight. Assuming there is a provate place to do this, then the extra height will be less of a problem athan indoors.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
skuunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skuunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 23:56
I think she dowsn't want to turn into flower. Or not?
Can I smoke unleast what i've growed until now? I mean..If she turn into flower =/
got crazy . . .
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 00:53
if you try and smoke that now you will just get a headache and a soar throat. to make your plant flower you will need the light cycle to be 12 hours light 12 hours dark it will take a bit over a week for it to start to show anything and then another 7-8 weeks for your plant to finish flowering to the point when you can smoke real stuff
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12