HEEEELP Pls Northern light

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nl_inloved View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEEEELP Pls Northern light
    Posted: 24 May 2010 at 01:26
Hello guys ! I have 4 Nl and they don-t look to good since i put in my growing room an air conditioning 24 hours ago . This is why my plants aren-t  feelling well ? They looked very healthy untill i-ve put the air cond. What is wrong ? . Please help me .Temp it is arround 27-28 degrees celsius . humidity 40-60  Am i the only one who put an air cond without knowing that is not good for the plants ? The first picture is before i put the AC with healthy leafs(It is not about the color but it i about how are looking the new leafes) , the others are with AC . .

redlube_ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redlube_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 07:55
how far above are the lights
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 09:34
i think youre flapping about nothing, plants are ok, yes new growth looks a little strange but nothing to worry about, i use A/C and have no problems whatsoever ,unless you got the cold air from the A/C unit blowing directly onto your plants?????????
ANDWHAT
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 18:25
The lights are at 70 cm -90cm  becouse i use a 600 mh . Munzy i am not blowing directly onto the plants , i avoid to do so .  What do you recommend me .. ? to put the Ac back again or to wait to see if my plants "recover" ?  Doesn-t your Ac unit dry-s your air ? It is 2 days now without AC  and they look almost the same ..nothing changed . I must say that it is hot in there : .. 30 degrees and so but nothing i can do . They shown theyr sex . Does this can change something in the structure of the plant ? There are new foto-s so you can see that the leafes are closing , refusing to catch light and are very thin and weaken (?). IMHO something it-s wrong and can-t get what is it Ph very stable in : 6.5 out : 6.8 ,  not over fert etc .. Today i-ll fertilize second time 1ml/Lt Bio grow to see how they respond . If any one knows something about this pls let me know . I-ll be very gratefull . Excuse my english :) . Thanks guys ..

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 00:04

put a pic up with the whole of the plant in view

ANDWHAT
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 02:02
Munzy ! Thank you very much for your support  . I am sure they suffered of dehydration(they have/had the same simptoms ) even thow i never let them whithout water ... i can-t explain it  . As far as i-ve studied the A/C unit on cannabis plants and not only may have  this effect on the plants . Now the temp it-s arround 27-29 and it seems they are recovering , the leafes are opening ...Doing a little bit better :) . I am not sure if it is a problem with my AC but i-ll not turn it on again .. that-s for sure . Thanks again . When flowering time i-ll post some pics . BYE and thanks again Munzy !  
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:45
It certainly doesn't look like dehydration to me. The leaves of dry plants wilt downwards, they don't fold up in the middle.

The reaction is probably just a result of the change in conditions since you switched the airco on. The folded leaves will almost certainly open up as the plant grows.
New growth may continue to come out a little folded, then open up, or it may look normal when it first appears.

All in all, this doesn't seem like a problem, so don't worry too much!

(I assume that if you're using an MH lamp, these plants are not yet in flowering)

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 22:20
I am glad to here this becouse today i found em like in the last picture so i thought if they had water , well , it is not a dehydration becouse the soil it-s still wet . Then i looked at the temp ; it was  arround 31.5  degrees Celsius .. so i decided to put the AC unit  on at 27degrees and ...think that is the best decission . What the hell ? Am i living next to a plant killer  , air co  ?:P:) Yes,  i use a 600 mh and the babyes are arround 40 cm tall  ..planted on 19/04 and allready shown theyr sex .Isn-t too early ? I supose they are doing good. They have a nice green on em and doesn-t seems ...having other "problems"  . Btw ! Tomorow i-ll use a 400hps (onestly i would prefer a 600 )from 20 to 8 hopping  this will cool down a little bit the temp . :D I don-t know what else i could do for them .  Will see !
Thank you for answering  !
Bye Bye ! %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 17:42
Hi ! Like promissed .. here are some of my northern lights / 31 days since i switched 12/12 .

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:15
Great buds! The crinkly leaves didn't look like a big problem. 
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2010 at 17:32
Hello Ganja .. thanks for your compliments  . Indeed , after a week or so ,  they  got used with the air co and grew just fine and now they do seem like rocket launchers . i luv em :) . Can-t wait to use my bong :) . %3cot%20smoki%3cg 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 23:17
Hi  ! Well .. bad news . Today i checked my plants and i found some seeds .. though i didn-t found the bastard who done this :) . I always  tooked a close eye on them  so it seems he-s  a good hide and seek player  . Now i have to live with this :(  ...no problem .I-ll give it another try ..when time comes   ! There are pleanty of seeds so .. doesn-t worths to continue . My question is very simple ... what to do with the buds becouse there are a lot of them :( with a lot of resin ... ? Throw em at the garbage or to try drying them .. and make some hash or to smoke it , or to switch to 8- 10 /14    ? I am confussed and dissapointed at the same time  . Here is a picture ..  Thanks  
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 23:33
Dont worry about the seeds, let your plants dry and they should start to pop out pretty easy with a shack or two on your table or in a bag, then let the seeds dry a bit then store them for later use,  then you could smoke the leftover weed or make oil,hash,butter for cookies, all in all it will still be fine to smoke. And if you have extra amounts of seeds pass them out to family and friends.
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 00:11
alkoholics . So you suggest me to keep flowering them ? I have  3 or 4  weeks to go .. I could give it a try but at the same time i don-t wanna spend money , energy for some weed that-s not good . I don-t mind seeing some seeds in my weed . I have a hermafrodite in the house... so the future seeds i am not going to use em .. that-s for sure .
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 00:59

I remember my early smoker years we grown a lot of outdoors and farmers did that with their low thc hemp too and they let the males live so we had too the problem with the seeds but it was quite good cause when the flower does not produce more than 1/2 of all with seeds its still the smoke worth....biggest problem was then when we did not catch all the seeds in the weed-tobacco mix it was bad taste and when smoke the seed they begann to bang...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>