dutch passion ultimate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NORFOLKFARMER View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dutch passion ultimate
    Posted: 16 May 2010 at 20:25
new member .....long time grower
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 20:30
finally got to get photos on but got left with writing on .this is dutch passion ultimate at 5 weeks old from seed,amazing growers and now in flower.ive got 2 like this that are mainly sativa and the other 2 def indica
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 20:40
as you can see these 2 girls are def indica side even though ultimate is supposed to be 50-50.you would never think these 4 are the same strain.hoping for big things from these girls.some really good reports about these....buds the size of your arm.recently been doing purple kush an psycosis which are round our neck of the woods.purple kush ..beautiful smoke but you dont want to smoke psycosis for to long,it completely f**** yer head up.sorry about watermark on photo.does anyone know site to downsize photo where they dont want there name on pic, 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 20:54
the 2 ultimate with almost all sativa pheno
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 20:55
heres the same ultimate plant but i would say 100% indica.....will post more when buds start forming.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 14:03
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 14:09
a few snaps of ultimate dutch passion 25 days in flower.2 really short an bushy and 2 tall sativa type plants,feeding on canna aqua in water farms now adding boost.even though theses are the same plants they couldnt be more different.1st time growing ultimate its a really quick grower,i would say its a power plant x.....does anyone know ???
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 14:13
even though plenty of buds showing there is hardly any smell from these girls.will update you in couple of weeks with new snaps.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 01:07
Your plants look promising norfolk. Especially the indica pheno. I love the structure %3colling%20one
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 19:11
thanks salgado....i nipped the 2 indica phenos everywhere i could,they both must have 20 heads all roughly the same height,just what wanted,the other 2 sativa phenos are really stretchy,i never thought they would stretch like they have.all budding up nicely.will update soon.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 16:43

Funny enough I have a similar situation. I bought 10 White widow seeds and only 2 were strong females.

After cloning them and flower them clones I noticed differences. Although both are strong plants, one is shorter and produces big tops. The other kind are stretchy, branchier and have more but smaller buds. And I've also checked the leaves and they are a lil bit larger than the other type. Maybe a lil more sativa genes I guess!

Of course I prefer the first time. smaller and compact with big colas.

I treated both kinds the same way including the same kind of topping!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 19:14
gonna try strawberry diesel next which is 50 -50 nyc diesel an strawberry cough,hopefully i can get a decent mother from them, hearing good reports about this plant.the cuttings i took were from the tall stretchy plants that i have but prefer a plant like a football with plenty of bud sites.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 16:56

Seems nice choice. Are there NYC Diesel seeds? Always a strain that got my attention.

Sure, I prefer that kind of plants too. Shorty but full of buds. I'll put some pics soon of my plants so you can see that I have kinda 2 types of plants like yours.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 18:31
salgado......the strawberry diesel is a cross between nyc diesel and strawberry cough from holy smoke seeds.hope to get a nice mother.  be lookin out for your pics.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NORFOLKFARMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:57
just an update of dutch passion ultimate.plenty of buds,drinking loads,smelling nice an sweet,buds nice an solid ,got about a month left roughly.pretty happy with this strain. does any one know the cross ????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>