clones problems;help please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 22:54
Hi BG looking good!Getting clones to flower is just great,its like a free plant!

I had a very hit n miss experience trying to get clones to root so after a bit of searching here i found soildopc's bubbler cloner thread and made my self one of those,and have had no problems since.Every clone i have put in has rooted so far in about 14days.
If you dont have one already i cant recommend it enough.Only cost 20euro to make,so cheap too!

Search "bubbler cloner" indoor growing.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 02:13
yeah my bubble cloner fixed all my cloning issues, i don't even bother with rooting hormone nowadays, I just add tap water and voila
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 09:39
hi smokers and thanks to comment. i saw the solidopc and munzy clones bubler. clean and pro. ive just got a litlle green house and use rooting hormone... i would like to make the same..but..i will change house in fews months or 1 year;have 2 youngs child!! a lovely women;and working for myself...the time miss me. and i saw: the clones you make ,the plant you must care in the future and its enough for me... ; forgot: got 2 dogs too and 4 chickens! and a garden...
not a good health...so i have limits!! just for the next house! for sure!   so stoned this morning    
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234