My Grow Setup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
theakaweedman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Grow Setup
    Posted: 05 May 2010 at 05:54
hi all.
my am a noobie at growing and i need abit of help from you  guys/girls here i go.
first off i am going to be growing in my closet of 6ft (L) by 2.30ft (w) i will be using a 125w red cfl along with 125w blue cfl the iteams i have right now is biobizz all mix, bio bizz bloom, bio bizz grow, 2 11ltr pots along with 400m x 560mm black tray for my 11ltr pots, maylar, and a 8in desk fan, 2 computer fans 1 blowing air in and other for blowing air out, a 3in1 ph,light,most meter, a 1000ml jug, 1ml pipette, thats just about the iteams i have do i need more light or is the 125s good for the size of my closet. thanks
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 21:54
seems not too bad for beginning but dont expect to much...but when u not smoke every da 10 gr u maybee will be satisfied...
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 23:42
Originally posted by theakaweedman

do i need more light or is the 125s good for the size of my closet.

Hi theakaweedman and welcome to the forum. There's a simple rule about light you might wanna know: You should have 50 watts of light per each square foot. So if you want to occupy the entire closet your 2 CFLs wont be enough:

6ft x 2.3 ft = 13.8 sq feet.

13.8 x 50 = 690 watts

So if you have only 250 watts total you are far away from your needs. 2 Options: Start growing only in a section of the closet or more light.

Other than that you seem you have a nice beginner setup. Get rollin

Sal

Originally posted by snoopy85

but when u not smoke every da 10 gr u maybee will be satisfied...

10grs each day? I don't know if medical users smoke that amount each day but for normal people like us who smoke for pleasure, 10 grs? That seems really allot of dope. Only people who don't do nothing in their lives I guess. Just my point of view...
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 09:22
hey guys thanks.
i was think of puting a 300w dual cfl in the reflector, hanging the 125ws in hangers 3pin plugs,  also was thinking of growing great white shark along with cheese, keep them as mother plants and take clones from them as both them are female. first off i will grow them nice and tall, top them so that they dont grow too tall for my grow room veg them for about 5-6 weeks in bio bizz all mix at this point i dont need to feed them grow because the soil sould have alot of nuts in it till i go over 12/12 once in to 1 week of flowering i will feed

week 1- 1ml grow and bloom per litre
week 2- 1ml grow and 2 ml bloom litre
week 3- 1ml grow and 2ml bloom  litre
week 4- 1ml grow and 2 ml bloom litre

and then When pistils start browning change to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom, Make sure your plant gets some mg when needed. plz commet thank you
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 09:31
i think i could only smoke so much evry day because i do work :) just to keep in mind %3coving%20it
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 13:16
lol I think you may be confused with the figures... 10g a day is over 2 oz a week... you'd need a very well paying job indeed to pay for that sort of habit.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 18:51
well i am high evry day most times in the night help me sleep a few joints will put me too sleep. ok i got a video on how my grow setup is right now have a quick peep and tell me what you all think, thank you
www.youtube.com/user/TheAkaweedman#p/a/u/0/7sOg0Iy8x6Q
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 20:49
Originally posted by theakaweedman

When pistils start browning change to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom, Make sure your plant gets some mg when needed. plz commet thank you

Bro I don't think this is a good idea. When plants are flowering they need different elements than when they are vegging. increasing Bio Grow at that stage won't have any reaction I guess. What you should do is increasing if necessary BioBloom coz your plants will be bigger and will need more adequate elements for flowering.

By the way I just saw your video and I got confused. You sure your closet is the size you mentioned?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 01:28
Hi theakaweedman your grow space is a bit on the tight side but u should be able to fit one good plant in there!You might run into problems with ventilation also cause the computer fan wont be enough.I used a regular bathroom extractor on my first grow and it wasnt enough either.I used floro's first time round also and they put out a fair bit of heat.Make sure the grow space is 100% light proof aswell,hard when using plastic!

And finally give yourself a fighting chance and dont use greenhouse seeds,IMO they are shit.Try the fem superskunk from sensi,you wont regret it!

Good luck with your grow%3chumbs%20Up
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 02:33
lol to all who thought about that 10 gr a day....soma the rasta man from soma seeds wrote in his site he has prescribed 10 gr a day...I never done...maybee in the early years at harvesting times from outdoor....cheers
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 09:01
hey guys  thanks for ur post i will get  more out put fans beacuse i was told if ur going to grow do it right.    btw guys sould i use bio grow when in veg or just use up the nuts in the soil biobizz all mix ? thanks again

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 09:17
hey growers and smokers i need ur help
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theakaweedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 09:22
first off hereis a vid of my grow so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svNR0SQ-S9w
any idears on how i stop it from getting any taller i was thinking lst but i dont rly have an idear how i will do it. thanks
nl_inloved View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nl_inloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 17:11
I think the best advice we can give you is that you should study ... more seriously  . One of the best sources of knowledge is :  www.google.com . Give it a try :) Bye bye
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 17:25
my suggestion is next time dont put 3 plants in 1 pot the roots need space to grow out, not get strangled and make your plant stretch, nl had a good suggestion too and thats do some more reading, also in that room you need at least 1 fan to circulate the air around and you will need exaust fan and an intake or fresh air.
good luck with what you have, but dont expect to much from it.
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>