Salgado Grow Blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 16:20
Sorry to hear about your accident Sal, hope you heal up quickly. Your question on the previous page, "will the buds get bigger?", the answer's yes, they definitely will fill out a lot more, so don't worry about it.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 16:22
lol even before sticking JOSÉ MOURINHO into Gooooogle I realised it was football related... can't wait until it's over.

I quite like the games but I detest the hype and the advertising.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 17:03
Hi Salgado, sorry to hear you cut yourself. Man, your going to a bit of a unlucky health period it seems. Hope your hand is a bit better by now. Keep your spirit up and get better soon. How are your plants doing?

Cheers,
S.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 15:10

Back on track!

Thx for all the support Sarah, BG and Destro. My hand is getting better and on Thursday or Friday I'll take the stitches off. The treatment was harder than when I cutted my hand. The anesthesia was simply horrible. The nurse had to apply anesthesia by needle on my fingertip cause spray was to weak, so you can imagine what I suffered.

Anyway, I've been working hard. The year is ending and I have to give my best which is something very complicated at this point. I feel more and more fatigue everyday. I actually logged on this nigt by 4 a.m. to post but I felt

asleep. No probs. Being motivated I can't be stopped and I'll get paid for this.

My plants are getting fatter everyday. Watering about 1.5L each with 1ml BioGrow,  4ml BioBloom and 4mlTop Max. They are watered every 3/4 days.

Now I can see (unfortunately for me ) the diferences between a strong genetic plant and a weaker one. Half my plants are nicely developded for this moment. Nice and fat buds. But the other half, that came from a different mother aint that strong. And sadly I didn't keep the strongest one as a mother. Its still ok. I'll have one more task in the future in order to find and keep a good mother. 

Ofcourse there are more differences than just the buds. The "not so strong" plants are bushier and branchier than the "strongest ones" so this ca also mean somth. They have more buds and these are smaller than the "strongest ones" buds.

Some pics now. Taken sunday, day 41 since I changed photoperiod and day 31 or 26 of flowering.

They have nice aspect. Some small probs. Had to change sticky traps due to fungus bastards and Symphilids are back so I'l appply neem soon again.

Ok so now somthing about my work.
I've always liked nature and green and plants and obviously that has consequences in what I like in Archi. I'm a defender of a sustained and green architecture so check this out...LOL

LOL...

SL about JM? Unfortunately I only have this example of success in my country. I would be very proud to have a politician or a social leader as competent as Mourinho is but...

Of course I feel passion about football. English football especially which is the best in the world but the advertising is absurd. Take Cristiano Ronaldo for example and our national team. ATM they appear more in the news than the real important things to the country.

I think Mourinho advertising is different. Mourinho can well be the best coach this sport has ever seen but Cristiano can be the best at this moment but not all time best.

Who enjoys foot like I do has to enjoy Mourinho.

Great to be back and more news to come!

Sal
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 21:07
hi sal! great job your doing! i like the job of an architect!
you speak about my garden! but mine is a desert compare to your!! great! do you have size of yours plants?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 21:35
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hi sal! great job your doing! i like the job of an architect!
you speak about my garden! but mine is a desert compare to your!! great! do you have size of yours plants?

Thx BG and sorry for not answering everything. I have tons of work till wednesday so after this I'll be able to spend some more time here. I still have a chat with you about football! I have a forest but you have outstanding plants! My plants are between 90 and 100cm. They stretched 10cm more than I espected.

Lil update

Feeding about 1.8L each plant with more than 10% runoff. 1ml Grow, 4ml Bloom and 4ml Topmax.

Next watering will be the last one I'll give them Topmax because the bottle is almost empty and by my calculations my plants will be given only 3 more waterings with nutes so 2 of them won't have Topmax only Grow and Bloom.

Temps are a bit colder now. Inside the room 27ºC with about 50% humidity.

Some lower leaves are turning a bit yellow but I'm not bothered wiith it coz the tops look nice and they are fattening up everyday.

I'm happy with my results so far. The girls still have more than 20 days to grow, maybe 25 to 27 days. 12 days for 3 feedings, one every 4 days and then only water. Hope it's enough to take the nute flavour off the plants.  

Already thinking what to do on my next grow. Have one month to prepare everything, reconstruct my room, buy seeds, buy some extra equipment. Gonna buy that S&P exhaust fan, some PH meter and EC. Maybe PH will buy next week.

Have no idea how much weed my plants will providde me but if they continue like this I'll might have a surprise. If I break the 0.5gr/watt I'll be completely satisfied. More than that is a bonus. But whatever I'll get will have to be beat next grow. Off course I'll have better equipment too.

Ok so I'll keep waiting and counting the days left for harvest. I'll have a great fun doin some things I've never done like hash and trimming 9 plants!

Good things to come

Hope alll you sensi seed people are ok.

Best wishes to you all and I leave you with some pics I took today currently day 47 of 12/12

Sal

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 17:18
wow the plants are looking nice, nice green sticky buds there, im sure you will be happy with the outcome, keep up the good work and hope to see more in the future.
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 05:03
Nice plants salgado well done!You will have some nice buds to smoke soon.Did u shoot the deputy?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 02:36

Thx Alcoholics. It's very nice to have a Advanced grower comentating. By the way remember when we talked about pure blunts? I checked your album and that said you made it with the leaves and honey oil but I still don't uncerstand how you did it! Can you explain to me please? I would really love to know how to do that!

Thx you too Alecky. I know you'll rock that JH and Hashplant! No, they think I shot the deputy too but I only shot the sheriff. The guy always hated me and I don't know why. And when he told me to kill the seeds I shot him down! (my favourite Bob's message. To me much more than a musician. A social leader and his songs are not music. They are messages. RESPECT!%3crea%3cy)

Lil Update

My plants stink so much now...!!! The smell is very very sweet. Feels like I want to eat the tops when I smell them. It's a very sweet "green" smell with a lil bit of mint, fruitness and freshness smell. The smell is so unique that it's hard for me to describe. Sometimes when I have to toush the plants to check if everything's ok the smell stays in my hands for hours. Really intense. If they are as potent as stinky...? Mama mia!!! Now I recalled them The Stinky Inky not the stiky icky!!!

Grow, grow, grow my tops gently up the room... Happily, happily, happily, happily, harvest will come soon %3co%20high ahahahaahaha bye bye mates peace and health to ya'll %3cpprove

breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 09:11
hi sal! great pics,as usual now! remember me: the hps power and the number of lamp? number of plants under? because: its a really jungle compare too me! me:8 plants under 1 600hps. salut!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 16:36
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hi sal! great pics,as usual now! remember me: the hps power and the number of lamp? number of plants under? because: its a really jungle compare too me! me:8 plants under 1 600hps. salut!

Ça va BG? Don't think I have a forest my friend. I have only one 400w HPS and I have 9 plants under. I only grow in 1 sq meter. Next time I'll add some more space to the flower part and more lumens. I'll change my lamp to one 600w, it's the perfect wattage and lumen lamp for what I'll have.

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 16:07
Here you go sal :)

Top one is the dewberry smelling one, second one is a side bud and the sorry looking one is a little different. They look less similar under grow light tbh. Something went wrong with my timer last night :( and they got at least an hour of full on light right in the middle of the dark cycle, so i dunno whats going to happen now.

Here is a purple haze bud for you %3c3cink Some WD tastes very similar indeed to PH.

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 16:50
Wow. Very nice white diesel Proteus. The resin glands are impressive. How old is this plant? And what about its high? Is it good? I prefer some euphoria when I smoke because I've passed years smoking shit that gets me sleepy here. The hash we smoke here is the "leftovers" of the real stuff. Time to change my high%3co%20high

I'll consider in buy it for sure. What about that Purple Haze? Are the buds normally smaller ?

Nice weed you got there bro :)

I bought an ADWA digital PH meter on Friday. I thought it was easier to work with. The PH test itself is easy of course but the calibration is not. I'll have to buy some test buffers and some destilled water to calibrate this shit. The guy from the store told it was already calibrated and I wouldn't need to do it now.

The tests with the digital meter were a bit painfull. I mixed the nutes with the water, added PH down and then I tested with my color tester and it gave an orange which is about 6.0. But when I tested it with the digital meter I had a value of 6.6!!! And just knowning I've fed my plants during the whole process with the kinda PH was not funny for me. The plants could have been grown better If I had bought this stuff earlier. Hope it's well calibrated at least.

Other than that I'm happy with the meter but I won't grow again until I have all the equipment I want. Next time I'll hope to get pro!

The plants seem good anyway. There are differences I already talked about hem. Gonna need some advice when time to flush comes. Last grow the weed had some bad flavour coz i didn't know what flush was and the need to flush. I think I'll give my plants at least 10 days of flush. Soon post a thread about it.

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 19:45

"How old is this plant? And what about its high? Is it good?"

It was vegged for "a while" :) and flowered early. In that picture (i think) its 35 days of flowers+however many days it took to show flowers. Its barely a meter tall. I cant tell you about the high, you have to decide that for yourself. It doesnt take much sativa to make me trip anyway %3c3co%3c20high Spend 5 minutes trying to work out if im high or not and realise an hour went past :)

Im going to try my hand a making a little hash i think .

"What about that Purple Haze? Are the buds normally smaller ?"

Dunno i only grew that one plant. That pic is one of the shorter buds.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 23:23

I'm tired of smoking sedative shit. Need something to lift me up. Sativa high fits best for me i guess.

Gonna make some hash too. How will you do yours?

Searched a bit for purple haze and it won some credits. Sativa, but yield is small what can be a problem right. Sativas yield less right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>