bartys flower room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 03:23
That SS looks glorious man.

Nice work.
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:23
nice plant bartman%3chumbs%20Up
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 13:36
Originally posted by bartmanuk

i certainly will be keeping my grow logs going after my hols sara, but the jh cuts will probably mean i will have to postpone my purchase of my hash plant seeds, that was planned for after the hol, just not the room for both, with what i already have, but hopfully, the one of the jh's will be good enough to replace the jf#5.

ok, have to ask, why do you want to get rid of the jf#5?
on the plus side, i think i am going to buy one of the new vapourisers that sensi are selling instead of the hp seeds.
Have you been looking at the I-olite? looks like a pretty slick little unit.

And that is a lovely skunk mate %3cool

sara lou
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 22:12
cheers ali,

cheers munzy,

cheers sara,

its not so much i want to get rid of the jf#5, i just wouldnt have the room to keep both if one of the jh's turns out to be a keeper. but it wont be totally lost as my dad has it going too.

and yes, i have been looking at the i-olite, ive been thinking about vapourising for about a year or so now, and this looks like the best portable one ive seen so far.
i asked ganja if hes tried it and if it was any good, and IIRC he said they were pretty good. so ive told the missus to get me one for my birthday next month %3c3co%3c20high.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2009 at 19:47
5 stars to bartman, yours grows just get better.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2009 at 20:15
cheers hol,

i must admit, i think i have got the knack of this growing lark now, lol

hows yours all doing?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Pschwarz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Pschwarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 12:31
That's a beautiful Super Skunk there.

Those leafs look pretty Sativa for a mostly-Indica!

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 15:21
cheers pschwarz,

the thin looking blades are probably down to the angle of the picture, if you look at the pics of the same plant on page 7, you will see some much fatter blades.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 03:33
all cool this end BM got a few girls under a light pics to follow as and when still using soil still on 600w hps

breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 22:05
again a learn for me bartmanuk! beautyful flowers as we said!learn lots of your messages in this forum.but i guess your totally without soil? may be you can send pics of the one bud with a bottle to see the heiht of it.like.....no name if i remember. to next.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 00:14
good to hear hol,
look forward to seeing some pics.

cheers breizh ganja,
i still grow in soil mate, ive debated using coco, but two mates of mine who both grow hydro, and are far more experienced growers than me, both produce less flavoursome weed than me, not that there is anything wrong with their weed, but the soil grown gear just has the edge for flavour, potency there is no noticable difference, but they do yield far more than me.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 23:44
ive just removed the dry super skunk from my flower room, and for the 1st time in 2 years i have nothing going on in there, seems a bit funny really.
time to give it a clean out and a fresh coat or 2 of white paint, all ready to restart after my holiday.
ive got myself a new lamp too, gone for the dual spectrum sunmaster this time, the old growlux was gradually deteriorating, the luxes were down to 67000-68000, after being at 70000 luxes for so long.
it'll be interesting to see what the sunmaster puts out when brand new, although i didnt start measuring the luxes of the growlux until it was about 5 months old.

heres some pics of the drying super skunk, she had only been hanging for a couple of days when these pics were taken. she was chopped after 63 days.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 06:42
%3chumbs%20Up very nice

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 15:22
wow Bm, loads'a bud : )

Enjoy man %3co%20high
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 00:10
cheers hol,

cheers patch,

well im off on me hols now, off to Berny-Riviere, near Paris for a week, the flower room is all painted out, and the floors being vinyled while im away %3cool so all systems go when i get back,

happy growing people, au revoir for now, lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>