bartys flower room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 00:58
Hay Bm,
   just my imput for a good camera,
Some compacts are fine and you can get a good one that has a high megapixal
i,e "8mp" and above,

But you can also get amature photography camera's like the Kodak Z1012 IS its a 10 mp camera for around 130pounds in the uk it has high def picture taking abilaty and its a nifty peice of equiptment for most amatures :) 
if not FUJI FinePix are good..

look it up :)

(Im getting one next)  %3cmoking
2.5" lcd, pop up flash, 60x zoom
   sigh.
I miss working in an electrial shop XD

Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 01:08
cheers patch,
ive just had a look at the kodak you mention, and some of the fuji's too, they're definatly the sort of thing i would be after, but maybe more around the £300 mark i reckon i could go for %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 22:15
oo very nice, you'll get something special for that im thinking, 12+ mp,
or a basic set with different len's and filter's included %3ceek

hope to hear your choice when you go for it, i'd try and get 1 with HD still, look wkd on the plasma %3cug
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 00:11
thought it was time for an update, just got the 3 girls flowering now, my holidays in about 5 weeks, and im shutting my flower room down for a clean and paint, so nothing replacing the harvested plants till after the holiday %3c3cmoke%3c20eye.

on the plus side, i am going to be buying some hash plants seeds after the holiday too, and ive also got 3 jack herer cuttings coming, each from a different seed plant %3c3cool.

1st up is the blue cheese @ 60 days 12/12, being chopped in the next couple of days.

next is the skunk#1 @ 51 days 12/12, just flushed her with water and a little molasses as shes looking a little over fed.

then lastly, we have the super skunk @ 39 days 12/12, shes just had a feed of 1ml/l of bio grow, 3ml/l of bio bloom, 1.5ml/l of bloom stim, 1g/l of bid bud, and 1/2 tsp/l of molasses.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 14:08
yes man bart! nice colour blue;litlle orange an a touch of yellow for the last one. very sweets photos and i think you will have a nice high with them. very tanks again because my only experience is ss;indoor mix sativa sensi and thai.so it quite poor but i will test the more i can.bye and good vibes bg
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 17:11
Looking well good bartmanuk. Love the fatness of the blue cheese. In for a nice crop. Respect.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 00:53
cheers bg %3cool

nice one skunkfunk, the blue cheese was chopped a few days ago, shes not dry yet, although i have just rolled one up from some of the lower buds that have already dried %3cool

let you know how she is in a little while.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 04:05
Wicked stuff :)
I would like to hear back on your blue cheese too, its bin awhile! %3crea%3cy

Im doing the same, taking lower dryer bits of this one to tease my senses, as i have nowt else.. bit harsh still lol,

Lookie goodie tho dude,
Good job,
 they all be done soon/on time for shut down .. ?

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:07
early dried, lower buds are not the best example, didnt really do much for me, so ill give you a proper report when the whole plant is fully dry.

yeh, everything is well on time, ss should be chopped 10 days before the holiday, giving me time to get it dry, and get the room repainted and cleaned %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:05
Hi Bart,

Nice growth !!!!

Hope buds will be great !!!

Peace, Yael
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:59
very nice bart.i can comparate to my ss.so ...im very very far of you and severals growers here.you can see my ss to the photos gallery.can you say, please how longer years you grow? you had grow alls differents main strains,so you know.me only ss and indoor mix.(sorry for my english). peace and carrefull man
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 14:08
Originally posted by bartmanuk

ive also got 3 jack herer cuttings coming, each from a different seed plant %3c3c3cool.

I am soooooooooooo jealous now.

I hope you'll continue to log again after your hols, I want to see the jacks.

sara %3ceed%20leaf

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Compassion club View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Compassion club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 01:24
Look's good, just wanted to add a couple comments, hope you don't mind. The plants where the leaf tips are burned and curl up is a little heavy on the potassium, and the ones where they are dark green but the tips curl under have a little too much phosphorus. If the tips of new grow are getting twisted then ease up on the ppm. Other wise nice pic's . Take care

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 22:16
cheers yaelander,
nice to see you back dude, are you still on for your september start?

nice one bg,
ill put up a new picture of the ss later , just for you dude.
and ive only been growing for a couple of years, but i have some very close mates who have been growing for many years, so i got alot of advice before i started, and ive been very lucky with my success.

i certainly will be keeping my grow logs going after my hols sara, but the jh cuts will probably mean i will have to postpone my purchase of my hash plant seeds, that was planned for after the hol, just not the room for both, with what i already have, but hopfully, the one of the jh's will be good enough to replace the jf#5.
on the plus side, i think i am going to buy one of the new vapourisers that sensi are selling instead of the hp seeds.

i dont mind the comments compassion club,
but for your information, the blue cheese with the burned and curling tips is only a couple of days from harvest, and showing deficiancies in all nutrients as it has been well flushed.
the skunk#1 with the dark green leaves does not have curling edges, but slightly burnt edges, this is not to much phosphorus, but a little to much nitrogen, it was caught early, and did not get any worse then it looks in the picture.
i also have no twisted new tips,
but thanks anyway man.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 23:42
here you go breizh ganja,
this is a picture of my super skunk @ 60 days 12/12, taken tonight.
shes been fed just plain water for her last couple of feeds, and had her 1st proper flushing of 14l of plain water last night.

heres a close up of the main cola.

the skunk#1 was also chopped last night @ 71 days 12/12, ill post a pic of her drying tomorrow.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>