bartys flower room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 01:12
time for an update, the 1st psychosis came down at the beginning of the week, after 84 days 12/12, shes not dry yet so no smoke report or weight yet %3coint

in her place went a blue cheese, ive not taken any cuts from her, so this will be my last bbbc grow.

heres the super skunk @ 58 days 12/12, she will be coming down about 63 days %3co%20high

next is the second psychosis, shes @ 46 days 12/12

here we have the jack flash#5, this is my 1st grow of her, so i havent sorted out what she like yet, one thing i have learnt, is she needs to be started on the pk boost earlier than everything else ive grown.

and finally we have the big buddah blue cheese @ 4 days 12/12

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 00:58
the psychosis weighed in at 65 grams, and the pain relief is as good as the last 12 weeker %3co%20high

i also chopped the super skunk a few days ago, she was 64 days 12/12.

heres the psychosis when she was drying.

and heres the super skunk taken today, shes been hanging for 3 days.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 01:58
wow see you have some blue cheese on the go bm,

Have you try'd this strain before??

I also have a biggbudda blue cheese on the go...hoping for good things %3cinch

"Nice bud's dude!"

Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 09:28
%3chumbs%20Upnice work %3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 22:46
cheers boys,

yes i have grown this strain before patch, its nice, but nothing special if you ask me, i havent taken any cuts this time, so this will be my last grow of it.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 00:32
Ah right i had seen that in a post a few pages back, or perhaps in the veg room post.

shame to hear ill try it but im searching for the one for me if that makes sense,  trying to grow lots of different strains untill i find one i really love,
The white widow has been in all my grow's so far i do like it but want somthing more.. 
i love lemon skunk, but want Uk Cheese bud's like yours, lol.
Like a kid in a candy store when it comes to looking at seed banks :) so many!

PaTcH
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 01:55
dont get me wrong patch, its not a bad smoke, i actually quite like it, and you may well love it mate.
its just that im hunting for top notch mothers to keep for years to come, and also can be used for some future breeding, ive found a couple so far, but blue cheese isnt one i would want for this.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 03:27
Hay bm is that myler you have in there? on the wall the silver foil stuff?
I brought a metre of it thats all, was planning on trying some to see if it does anything?
Although i just read a post were it was "slated" for making the room temp increase..
can it cause burn do you think?
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 16:37
looking sweet as usual BM, im actualy glad to hear its your last cheese grow, i have never been a big fan of the cheese its just not strong enough pain relief, the flavor is nice and they smell good but ya if your looking for some powerfull mothers then they arent the way to go.
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 20:23
Nice one bartmanuk, liked the veg room and the flower room is just great. Funnily enough I'm not a fan of the cheese ( u.k clone only ), as I prefer a cut we get round my parts called lucazade Kush and Lemon Sherbert.....one very indica with giggles and not much couchlock. Lemon Sherbert is a very strong Sativa, too much and your blissed out!!

I really like your skills, well done.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 23:29
cheers alko, skunkfunk %3c3c3cool

yes patch, that is a bit of mylar you can see, i only use a little bit of it on one side of the room, there is a door on that wall that is covered with a big blanket, so when i enter the room, the blanket blocks the light from my neighbours, and that blanket has the mylar covering it. the rest of the room is painted white.

hey alko, the best strain ive come across for pain relief, is the exodus psychosis when flowered for 12 weeks, i had minor surgery a couple of weeks ago, and this is all i used for pain relief, no pills or tablets or anything %3c3co%3c20high.

now time for an update. ive chopped a psychosis and the super skunk since my last update, so in their places went a skunk#1, and another super skunk, this is the last grow of the super skunk.

these pictures were taken a few days ago, heres the jack flash#5 @ 66 days 12/12. she will be getting the chop tomorrow @ 70 days.

next is the blue cheese @ 30 days 12/12, im quite impressed with this girl, seems to be going really well.

then we have the skunk#1 @ 21 days 12/12, been topped nicely this time, loads of bud sites %3c3coving%3c20it

and lastly we have the super skunk @ 9 days 12/12.

time to go and give the jf#5 one last flush before tomorrows chop %3c3co%3c20high.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

edit-forgot to add the ss pic, lol %3co%20high%3co%20high
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 10:27
Mmmmm that Jack Flash looks sweet... and only 70 days you say? 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 18:51
I'm jelous BM, loving the pic's of Jack Flash#5, gonna be a good smoke I bet.

Let us all know the smoke on that. Probably influance me on getting some of those seeds by the looks of it.

Nice one.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 12:39
Excellent buds/pics BM!

If you can get a reasonably hi-res 'portrait' shot of that JF#5's main cola (and the Skunk #1 and Super Skunk when they're close to harvest), you might want to save them for the soon-to-be-announced Hall of Fame gallery.

With the HoF, we hope to assemble some top-notch groups of pics to represent the various Sensi and White Label strains and show other growers what's possible. Successful entrants into the Hall of Fame will be rewarded in some way, naturally (local laws allowing...)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 00:34
cheers sara,
i chopped the jf at 72 days in the end, the lower buds were a good 80-90% brown hairs, but the main cola was still producing loads of new white hairs, although most of the trichs were cloudy and a few amber, with pretty much no clear ones.
i reckon i can do better with this strain next time round tho, she caught me out a bit when she flowered so quickly, so she was a bit lacking in p and even more in k throughout flowering, i had to start with the pk booster much earlier than with other strains, but didnt want to over do it so never pulled her back properly, not that it affected the quality of the buds in any way, they are much more dense than i expected, especially for my 1st attempt at this strain.

cheers skunkfunk,
jf is a great smoke man, the only problem i have with it, is i find it very moreish, lol.

cheers ganja,
im not to clued up on the photography side of things, only ever owned/used compact digitals, but i am interested in getting into it a bit more. ive already mentioned to the mrs that i want to get a decent camera for taking proper close up pics (prefrably of buds, lol), after we had some family pics done by a proffesional photographer.
i assume i would need one of these cameras for taking high-res shots, any advise on cameras will be very welcome %3cool
i would love to be able to take pics to the quality of some of the ones that win the photo competitions %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>