bartys flower room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 00:10
Nice looking cheese man. I chopped one a couple of days ago at day 65, and i've another now at day 67which i'll take to 11 weeks probably. I havn't taken one 12 weeks for ages. I can'tbe bothered waiting and find the flavour better the earlier its picked, day 65 being optimul in my eyes. An extra 12 days for the other should pack on the weight enough for me.

Green-Thumb Growing
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 00:19
i'm jealous i want some, Goin to let mine go as much as i can hold on this time. Nice mate
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 09:58
cheers boys %3co%20high

i can understand that solid, it is a long old wait, but it'll be nice to have some around all the time, even if i just use it for the pain relief, then have a bit of 9 weeker too, plus a couple of other strains %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 16:55
great stuff as always BM hope the next ones come out great which they will lol cause you tha man

cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 17:06
mmm it looks like the cheese we bought in A.dam

my mouth actually watered looking at them.
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 00:01
nice one jonney, alko %3co%20high

time for an update, ive got no pics of the blue cheese, as she looks awful, although the buds looks pretty good.

heres the skunk#1, shes at 17 days 12/12

heres the 1st marleys collie, shes at 42 days 12/12.

and heres the 2nd marleys, shes at 31 days 12/12.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 01:54
Gotta say dude, those marlies are looking much better this time round. You must be starting to nail that one down now. I bet it will be killer smoke aswell when kept  healthy as a lark all the way through.

Sat heavy strains can be a pain sometimes. My jack herer x ak47 was a bit of a nightmare, and doesn't look half as good as i know it should. Didn't take cuts from, it, but i think the next seed i pop of it i'll have a better chance at getting it right.

Good to see you're ontop of things there with that one man. It's looking nice.
Green-Thumb Growing
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 10:14
looking great BM %3chumbs%20Up
The Earth is full, try other planets!
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:59
Yep I agree with Solid, the Marley's looks top notch mate.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 22:04
Originally posted by Solidopc

Gotta say dude, those marlies are looking much better this time round. You must be starting to nail that one down now. I bet it will be killer smoke aswell when kept  healthy as a lark all the way through.

Sat heavy strains can be a pain sometimes. My jack herer x ak47 was a bit of a nightmare, and doesn't look half as good as i know it should. Didn't take cuts from, it, but i think the next seed i pop of it i'll have a better chance at getting it right.

Good to see you're ontop of things there with that one man. It's looking nice.

cheers solid %3cool
its been hard work with them, plant 1 had been on 3ml/l grow and 3ml/l bloom, her last feed i upped the bloom to 4ml/l, and dropped the grow to 2ml/l, but think she may have to go back to 3ml/l grow next time, as she seems to have lost a bit of her green-ness since. as for plant 2, shes ready to go up to 3ml/l grow on her next feed, shes only been getting 2ml/l so far. if i can keep them greener than the last one was at 9 weeks, then i will be a happy man %3co%20high.

nice one cardante, nemo %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf

OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 22:19
They remind me of my afghani1, they look the same.. mine took some amount of stretch, my ice cream are staying nice and compact well amused with the way way there growing,

cant wait to see yours finish sure they will fattin, up in no time
O.g%3c3chumbs%3c20Up
OrganicGaz
chatterz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chatterz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 22:50
yo BM
how long are plannin on flowering the Skunk#1?
mines on day 17 flower aswel so it shud be interesting to see who yeidls the most etc! :)
otha duties to attend to
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 01:27
Originally posted by OrganicGaz

cant wait to see yours finish sure they will fattin, up in no time
O.g%3c3chumbs%3c20Up

the 1st marleys is into her last 4 weeks now, ive started using the big bud in her last feed, so this is the time she will fatten up loads from here on in %3cool

Originally posted by chatterz420

yo BM
how long are plannin on flowering the Skunk#1?
mines on day 17 flower aswel so it shud be interesting to see who yeidls the most etc! :)

10 weeks of 12/12 is the plan, thats how long she went last time (1st time) and she is a spot on smoke %3co%20high
mines a bit in front of yours, that last pic was 5 days ago, but close enough to compare throughout the grow %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf

BM
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 03:02
I love the lemon skunk i've tried, even from GH. Though i've seen some funky plants from them. Mind the grower isn't up to much so i don't know.

There must be a cracking lemon pheno in the skunk#1's, as there's still a cut of it floating about in the UK from the early 90's.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 23:42
i took some new pictures of my girls last night, all seem to be coming on nicely,

a picture of the whole room to start with %3c3coint.

heres the skunk#1, at 33 days of 12/12.

this is the uk cheese, at 12 days of 12/12.

next is the 1st marleys collie, at 58 days 12/12, just 12 days till the chop %3c3co%3c20high.

and lastly we have the 2nd marleys collie, at 47 days of 12/12.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>