My First Experience

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 05:24
tnx again sarah
first of all about watering , the problem started before i watered them like this , before that i only watered them when the top of soil was dry. but i was thinking with my self that maybe they dont get enough water and this is the cause yellow color, so the condition was same before i kept the soil moist.
maybe the problem is not watering so.

im gonna do it as you said to see what will happen, but i really dont want to lose my babies :( , tomorrow i wait for the soil to become dry then water it 1 time as you said , then add plagron grow for 1/4 dose

but i did not get what is seaweed ?

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 07:07
seaweed extract or algextrakt
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 15:27
the grownig stopped
leafs are drying slowly , but you can see it , should i cut yellow leafs ?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 04:24
Leave the yellow leaves alone, this way the plant can reclaim any useful elements and moisture. The leaves come away from the stem easily once the plant has finished with them.
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 18:32

one of the girls is growing good , 2 of them growing slowly but the last one as you can see stopped growuig
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 20:34
the one you posted a pic seem to be overfooded...flush it for some days and stop fooding for at least one week and then give just 75% of nutrients and see how the reation will be
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 14:35
i never fees the before
thats just normal flowers soil and just water , i did not add any thing to soil or water.
so the problem can be from watering ??? but as i said i dont think that is some thing wrong with watering way
what else can be ?
im worried bcz all if them just started from down leafs to turning yellow and dry slowly
. is possible that maybe they dont get enough from this soil ? or need some feed ?or just they are to small yet
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 23:43
Originally posted by snoopy85

the one you posted a pic seem to be overfooded...flush it for some days and stop fooding for at least one week and then give just 75% of nutrients and see how the reation will be

The damage you are looking at Snoopy is very old and not a current problem, flushing and starving the plant wont help, probably the opposite.

Originally posted by sexviews

. is possible that maybe they dont get enough from this soil ? or need some feed ?or just they are to small yet

On the 2nd of February I suggested feeding them, 4 days later and you are asking the same question. Have you fed them anything yet?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 09:29
i would agree with sara, that plant needs feeding, it may be worth potting them up into fresh soil, that will provide fresh nutes.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:47
I just fed them as sarah said, waiting for soil to be dry and then watered them with 1/4 dose of plagron tera grow , no changes till now
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 16:31
still drying , the leaves are drying one after one. i dont know what is wrong here
Seek3r View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Seek3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 00:50
I am only on my 3rd grow but if it is any help..  On my 1st grow I had major yellowing and I was also concerned but In the end it didn't affect anything and I got a great yield.  Now on my 3rd grow I have nothing but lush green leaves because I add a small amount of Epsom salts to the feed occasionally (solves yellowing of leaves) plus I often spray the leaves with formulex which advanced growers at my hydro-shop swear by. 

So unless someone can correct me it would be well worth getting Epsom salts and giving it to your plants twice through its entire cycle and occasionally foliar feed with formulex (which is also awesome for seedling and small clones.)

Hope that helps.

sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 14:27
tnx dude,
but its not only yellowing they are drying slowly. the small plants stopped growing and my big girl started to turning yellow from down leafs
i really can not understand what is wrong here , they are not over feeded or water ,
would u plz give me any link for buying those stuffs
im gonna start germination if this time failed . but i dont know whats is wrong.
they are small and i cant believe that the soil finished all the foods

any way i feed them with 1/4 dose af grow formula
Seek3r View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Seek3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 16:49
Just type the names into a browser, I get mine from a hydro supermarket in the uk so prob not much use to you...   http://www.hydroponics.co.uk/Formulex-Product-894.html   /   http://www.hydroponics.co.uk/Epsom-Salts-Product-1030.html

Peace.
sexviews View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sexviews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 19:57
same situation , the girls are slowly growing . but yellow leafs are still spreading,
i really dont know whats wrong. i changed the light time to 18/ 6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>