snoopy's grow diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: snoopy's grow diary
    Posted: 08 January 2010 at 21:11
%3cxlamationhello there
after 1 month of announcement here I want to share some pics of royal queen seeds power flower, white label ak47 and a strain called strawberry f1

so here are the pics

this is a royal queen seeds clone very sativa dominating...taste and smell is fruity...very fresh

pic from 2 clones...they were vegged for long time and are from an seedling mother..so first
they were thaught to be mothers too but then sent to flower after long vegging
this is a strawberry F1 from seeds with cutted maintribe....seems to be a very heighty one...cause still very young and more heighty than sisters
the taller sister...cut and did everything the same ways as the one above
the ak47...shes a bit slow...dont know this is normal or not and I had some problems with overfeeding here...hope she gets a bit faster next weeks...smells very fine too...some bit of citron I think...im gonna make more pics of her in some days when shes fine from overfeeding

the ak agian at the left and the other are the rqs clones and a strawberry
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 15:34
Nice jungle you got going there. AK47 is one of my favourite's but I get them from serious seeds. Dunno if you've grown that one....the original breeders of ak47...to see how it compares to WL version.

Great show Snoopy looks like your going to have a great harvest. Like to see variety too.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 14:50
thx...I hope all comes good...the only thing thats a little strange this grow is that the hairs allready turn to red...the  power flowers clone are just some hairs but the big strawberry is nearly full of red hair ant that after 3-4 weeks...but anyway I let them for 45-60 days,so at least 15 days...cause outdoors of that were covered on field I never cared about red hairs just the date when cut them... and the royal queen seeds caus their sativa dominating at least 8-9 weeks or what you think?would you chop them when hairs are to early red?
and about the afghan kush from white label...shes going to make it...comes better from day to day
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 16:15
Originally posted by skunkfunk

Nice jungle you got going there. AK47 is one of my favourite's but I get them from serious seeds. Dunno if you've grown that one....the original breeders of ak47...to see how it compares to WL version.

Great show Snoopy looks like your going to have a great harvest. Like to see variety too.

serious seeds arent the original breeders of ak47, the original ak47 was a pure indica cultivar from the afghan kush region, that was ready in 47 days. the white label ak is probably closer related to the original than the serious seeds version. the ss version is a sativa dominent strain, all ss done was copyrighted the name.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 04:01
That is quite a forest you have going there Snoopy.

Since when did WL stock AK47? Afghan Kush which is listed as maturing in 47 - 55 days yes, but I canne see any '47 in the catalogue... am I going blind?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 13:11
no this was my fault...somehow I wrote the wrong name...but sara what u think when hairs turning to early to red do I have to harvest or am I wright that I still  wait with harvesting...this was only happen to one plant and never before so im not sure 100%
its just that one strawberry F1 ...but anyway I let them for 45-60 days,so at least 15 days...cause outdoors of that were covered on field I never cared about red hairs just the date when cut them
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 23:33
...by the way for anyone who interesst my grow I will update with some new pics tommorrow or in a few days...just for  announcing...im very happy and proud these will be some monster plants maybee im crackign the 100 -125 gr per plant
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 19:30
Originally posted by bartmanuk

Originally posted by skunkfunk

serious seeds arent the original breeders of ak47, the original ak47 was a pure indica cultivar from the afghan kush region, that was ready in 47 days. the white label ak is probably closer related to the original than the serious seeds version. the ss version is a sativa dominent strain, all ss done was copyrighted the name.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
Yeah got confused there. Didn't know that though...I'll put it to Simon see what he says. Cheers

Edit : serious ak47 is completely different. BM, I was told that serious AK 47 is based on some sativas with a little indica in it originaly. In recent times more indica has been introduced to this strain. Sorry for the confusion.

Nice Afghan Kush.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 23:29
so here are two new pics...sorry for just two one but we had an old cam and just these two were quit good...we loss about 10 pics somehow...tommorrow im gonna make some more of the other strains...these pics are taken from the rqs powwer flower clones...I think theyre getting real good but need another 2-4 weeks coz sativa dominating...theyre a bit yellow I know but we didnt do much with nitrogen coz the smell will be better but im gonna give a little bit more feeding the next times...cause theyre big plants they need a lot of pk13/14...actually they get 1x at week 7,5ml/10l....next week 15ml/10l cause 7.5 is too low I think...enjoy

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 01:51
Originally posted by snoopy85

no this was my fault...somehow I wrote the wrong name...but sara what u think when hairs turning to early to red do I have to harvest or am I wright that I still  wait with harvesting...this was only happen to one plant and never before so im not sure 100%
its just that one strawberry F1 ...but anyway I let them for 45-60 days,so at least 15 days...cause outdoors of that were covered on field I never cared about red hairs just the date when cut them

Sorry Snoopy, I didn't see this earlier.

Personally, I follow what's in the basic cultivation instructions, with a little variation depending on how much CBD I want in the mix.

Originally posted by FAQ's

]How can I tell when a plant is ready to harvest?

Apart from referring to the given flowering times, one of the best indicators of a female plant's ripeness is the colour of the hairs covering its flowers.
These hairs start out white, darkening to orange or red as the plant matures. A plant is generally at its ripest when about 75% of the hairs on its flowers have changed colour.
Observed with a high-powered magnifying glass, the resin glands on a ripening flower will undergo the same colour change, darkening from clear to opaque then usually to yellow, amber or orange. As this happens, THC is turning into the more soporific of cannabis' active ingredients, CBD.
Some growers choose to harvest their plants when about 50% or fewer of the hairs have turned orange, reasoning that while the overall amount of resin produced will be less, a higher proportion of it will be THC.
Be patient, is our advice.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:37
that about changing color of hairs i know, too about thc and cbd in my point of view its good when 75% should burn to red but I was irritated that they allready changed after some weeks but found  out that the lamp had problem to turn on so when they should turn on the lamp needed about half an hour to start so they had just 11 1/2 hour...after changing the bulb this problem was not anymore and for the strawberry mixed strain this should be normal but lets see what happens now most of them have 50% of red hairs so I will be waiting another 2- 4 weeks
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 17:48
so now the first better pics from macro mode 3mp

snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 23:35
NEW PICS!!!!now correctured and sized with the free graphic solution the gimp.

what u think? chopp them in one week or they need two before chopping?
whats funny on these rqs...now they beginn to get purple...didnt know that...maybe this is too a defiancy like from magnesium or the high pk 13/14 dossage

enjoy!!!

snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 16:22
hello???is anyone interrested?should I chope next  week or u think too like me to wait another week?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 14:46
Nice pics! Another week in flower wouldn't harm these, though they could also be taken now.

If in doubt, wait another week.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>