difference between canna pk12/13 and hesi pk12/13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: difference between canna pk12/13 and hesi pk12/13
    Posted: 31 December 2009 at 16:48
hi there
plz ganja sarah lousie or anyone who really knows help me out!
my reseller gave me hesi pk12/13 cause the same product from canna was out and he told me ita the same..but at home I notice that hesi hasnt the same description how to use it as canna....so hesi I can upload an image that tells everything
first difference I saw that this one is just for cocos and soil so I contacted the reseller and asked cause this may possible to grow with soil...so he said this should be no problem so I should use this too for soil,is this right or wrong?he said just the phosphor plus which is only for soil should not be used for hydro and coco thats why he has that not in his shop cause hesi pk12/13 can be used in every growing medium

second difference is that canna says that its only be used the last 3 weeks and hesi tolds that on image which is real different,so again whats the thruth?
hows about combining these with topmax from biobizz?I read in another forum when used top maxx these pk12/13 is nit neccessary...I dont know just used top maxx for outdoors and bio indoor growing combining with bio sevia from ghe
thx for answers
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 01:03
I can't really answer your questions Snoopy as I don't have experience with nutrient formulas other than Canna range, but I expect the PK 13/14 can be used interchangeably.

Originally posted by snoopy85

second difference is that canna says that its only be used the last 3 weeks and hesi tolds that on image which is real different,so again whats the truth?

The truth is, depending on what sort of nutrient schedule you are using, you can use PK 13/14 in different ways. Some schedules use small amounts of PK 13/14 to raise the PK slightly throughout flowering (eg hesi), others use larger quantities for short periods of time as a flowering boost (eg canna).

Sorry I can say anything more definitive.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 14:12
Originally posted by snoopy85

I read in another forum when used top maxx these pk12/13 is nit neccessary...

what forum was this on? thats a load of rubbish im afraid. top max isnt a p/k booster, its a bloom stimulator and should be used with a p/k booster. the npk of the top max is only 0.1/0.01/0.1
its wise to remember that not all strains will need a p/k booster, some will be happy enough with the p/k in the bloom nute.

another bit of advise would be to not even bother with either of the 2 products mentioned, the 13-14 phosphorus/potassium ratio is based on field crop agricultural research thats many decades old and totally inappropriate for growing indoor mj crops.
well thats what i heard anyway, lol.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 18:30
thx for answers...so I didnt use it andf changed the fertilizer...found something special...
its a fertilizer that changes ph atomatically to 6.5-7-0 in my case its 6.5...so I want your sentence or opinion about it.
the first they called universal...I used it before for growing stage...
heres the forumla
100g/l  N azote , 100g/L p2o5 (phosphor), 75g/l k2o kaliumoxid,124mg/l B (Bor)
50mg/l cu (cooper),248mg/l FE (eisen/ferro)MN 149mg/L (Mangan), MO 12mg/L (molybden)
ZN 50mg/L (zinc) cu,fe,zn as edta chelate

formula for bloom
61g/L N(azote) 97g/L p205 (Phospohor), 122g/L k2O (kaliumoxid)124mg/l B (Bor)
50mg/l cu (cooper),248mg/l FE (eisen/ferro)MN 149mg/L (Mangan), MO 12mg/L (molybden)
ZN 50mg/L (zinc) cu,fe,zn as edta chelate

so what do yout think about?do I really need to give pk12/13 additionally or will this be to much plz I need answer from nutrients experts
may you ganja or anyone asks experts from the company
thx anyway
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 17:39
most nutrient solutions will lower ph, i cant see how they can say it lowers it to 6.5-7.0, surely it would depend on your starting ph, and how much you put in, as to what it will be lowered to.
them nutes you mention dont seem to show any potassium(K) in them.

but, if you dont believe me snoopy, wait around for someone from sensi to come and answer you, lol.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 03:40
kaliumoxid = potassium (k2o)

Apart from that, I agree with Barty... personally I have no idea whether the nutrient mix is suitable... don't even think I remember the maths to convert g/Kg into ratios.

In Oz the answer would be "suck it and see", which means you'll need to use the fertiliser yourself to find out how suitable it is for your application.

edit - the formula doesn't appear to have any calcium or magnesium which for cannabis growing are rather vital elements.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 13:17
until now its good but strong so I do not add more than 1ml pk13/14 / 10l of water...that with calcium and magnesium was written somebit down on package..I havent here yet but at the moment im satisfied with cause its one mix and for that it works great
 Post Reply Post Reply