new time grower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dr Gr33n7hum8 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dr Gr33n7hum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new time grower
    Posted: 29 December 2009 at 20:28
hi i am new to all this and could really do with some advise. ive got a 1.2x1.2x2.0 grow tent with a 600 watt sodium light. a wlma 8 watering system with a 4 inch extraction. i am growing white widow with one being an unknow. im in about week five now from germination there looking healthy but the unknow one is about 15inch while the others are not that tall at all but very bushy. will the rate of growth carry on for the white widow as there is a hight restiction and im not sure when i need to flower and by the looks of things the unknow will be ready long before the white widow. any help would be very much appreciated. also would a air intake be advised
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 13:04
hmmm white widows is real great but can be tricky too...time to flower is allways a important question..depends on how much yield you want to ha ve and how much space u have...just fisrtly its definiitley not too late but before turnig from 18/6 to 12/12 just let 7-14 days in preflowering status (16/8)...this helps to prepare plants to flowering...and for WW I heard ist great you have 24  degrees celsius any time
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 14:36
dont bother with the 16/8 light cycle for preflowering, indoor grown mj does perfectly well switching from 18/6 to 12/12.

you should expect them to at least double in size during flowering if grown from seed. the unknown sounds like it may increase even more in size than the ww, so you should try bending it to keep the height down.
as for air intake, yes it would be advised. your tent should have flaps at low level to use for inlets.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply