Thai-Tanic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:29
funnily enough i was browsing there shop last night, and noticed they hadnt released their version of jh, i remember arjens boyfriend franco bleating on about it last year.
seems to me they are just full of shite, they were supposed to have the doctor seeds in stock last september, and didnt get them till this september.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:33
It's still a horrible site to view. I don't need or want bells and whistles when I want to see the catalogue...    I just want to see a catalogue.  
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:36
i know where your coming from sara, i always have to turn off my speakers when i visit it, not that i visit it very often, lol.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 13:15
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 02:06
LOL Ganja. Yeah Bart, GHS reminds me of an over pimped myspace page, thankfully there isn't much need to go to visit... shame there doesn't seem to be a strain to go with the vid, was a nice looking plant (just wish the boys didn't keep fondling the buds and actually parted wth a bit of information). 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12